April 26th (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

For pick up at the meeting.

I have a couple of used large (2x2x4) screen cages I would like to sell. I have been replacing them with much larger walk-in enclosures.

looking to get $20.00 ea. for them. All have hole(s) in top where water / misters went. Missing plastic bottoms. I used sink basins for my bottoms. The sinkbasins are good for drainage, and or adding play sand for egg laying.
Figure a good low price will make up for any costs to rescreen top, rusty hinges, plastic sheet.

Last edited:
i plan to be there:)

hey Ryan,

i would like those supplements you had last time, the miner-all O/I, maybe the multivitamin too and the one in a silver pack??? forgot the name, and how much for the liquid calcium?

and Tylene, how much for 50-100 baby-juvie dubias??? thinking of switching from crix for a change

sorry for all the Q's:eek:

hope to see you guys/gals there

You got it. I will bring some. I am giving away the liquid cal so no charge for that.

$20 gets you Miner-all I and O plus Super Vite.

Or Minerall =$5 each
Super Vite = $15

Basically you save $5 if you buy them together.

If you are reading this and not going to the meeting : That deal is only available to SBCK members at the meeting.

Prices are listed on my website if anyone else is interested.

You got it. I will bring some. I am giving away the liquid cal so no charge for that.

$20 gets you Miner-all I and O plus Super Vite.

Or Minerall =$5 each
Super Vite = $15

Basically you save $5 if you buy them together.

If you are reading this and not going to the meeting : That deal is only available to SBCK members at the meeting.

Prices are listed on my website if anyone else is interested.

wow that is awsome Ryan, and yes the full package then, thank you:), and the liquid cal is nice to have. i will be there

For pick up at the meeting.

I have a couple of used large (2x2x4) screen cages I would like to sell. I have been replacing them with much larger walk-in enclosures.

looking to get $20.00 ea. for them. All have hole(s) in top where water / misters went. Missing plastic bottoms. I used sink basins for my bottoms. The sinkbasins are good for drainage, and or adding play sand for egg laying.
Figure a good low price will make up for any costs to rescreen top, rusty hinges, plastic sheet.

I'll take two! Can I order 2k 1" crickets and 1k 1/2" please. And a pound of crack. Big order. lol.

I'll take two! Can I order 2k 1" crickets and 1k 1/2" please. And a pound of crack. Big order. lol.

Okay, not sure if all cages are spoken for, but will bring all of them. Got your cricket order, and will be making another fresh batch of cricket crack Saturday.

Hey hey. I call dibbs on two already. Publically y'all!!!!!

I have a bunch that I've been saving. I can bring them for you.

lol i had already called dibs on them thats why he said hed bring all them so if hes brings alot yea ya can have two... lmao:D

Does anyone have deli cups for fruit fly cultures they wanna trade? Maybe some of that stringy stuff too. I want to make more cultures out of the one I have.

I don't care what they say about you....your the best mike:D

Thanks! haha!

lol i had already called dibs on them thats why he said hed bring all them so if hes brings alot yea ya can have two... lmao:D
Evilness, lol.

My gf just threw away my stringy stuff but I have cups. How many do you need? Size?

Hmm, the fruit fly culture size lol. Maybe 4 please. I bought a culture two meetings ago. I gave a culture away and still have one left. They're going crazy though and I need more room. One of my new babies is still eating them.

Back
Top Bottom