March 29th (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

i might bring Zulu again (awake) maybe for people to see how he is and get feedback

Hmm. I'm gonna bring my panther too. Hehehe. No cage building for me this time. I missed all the socializing!

on second thought....i might not take him, if so many chams come...i havent tested him for parasites yet, and dont want to be the causee for passing anything to other chams, if he has anything, he is fine for the most part, bt wanted people to take a look at him.....

but if people are not worried i can bring him maybe...

I'll bring some hand sanitizer in case anyone wants to hold them and there is some worrying about that. But, is your cham WC? I thought he was CB.

I'll being some hand sanitizer in case anyone wants to hold them and there is some worrying about that. But, is your cham WC? I thought he was CB.

he is but even CB can get parasites from who knows where, which is why its important to clean cages and wash hands before holdong not for oyur sake but just as much as the chams sake of not getting aynthogn from you, its weird....Dave mentioned it to me awhile back and i was surprised, but it wouldnt be a bad idea to bring hand sanatizer

Howdy All,

Just as a reminder, if you didn't already get your feeder order spreadsheet sent back to Kevin (Summoner12) yet, hurry-up :). If you didn't get this month's spreadsheet sent to you via the SBCK Gmail, just send an "add me" to [email protected] and we'll add you to the list and send it out tonight. You have until Saturday 2pm to get the order sheet back to Kevin. As usual, you pay and pick-up at the meeting for what you ordered :).

Just in case Steve can't make it because he's sick can anyone else order crickets? I hope he gets better...:)

idk...just being cautious....i think coccidia is one that is rather easy to spread in close distance, but not sure

It would have to be close contact... it isn't airborne...

It's just a bad idea if you are touching other chams and not washing up...

I was thinking of bringing Henry. I brought him once when Dr. Stein came to talk. He is a bit of a nervous guy... so if I did bring him out it wouldn't be for very long, unless he is feeling 'ok' about things. Hes best when up high looking down... he likes to sit on my head in these sorts of situations.

I missed the deadline but I still need crickets if someone is still offering to make that run :cool:

Back
Top Bottom