March 29th (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

Kevin, Did you get my email? Also where are you getting crickets? I emailed Steve but he's not sure if he's going to make it.

Yes I got your email, sorry I didn't confirm.

I was texting with steve today and gave him my order. He said he is feeling better but he didn't confirm he was going to get crickets... We should get him some balloons and a card :D

No doubt. Both of you guys are great! I for one really appreciate you guys bring feeders to the meetings. It's awesome and saves us lots of money too.:D

Hope to meet new and familiar faces alike.
Hope you get better Steve .

Btw Kevin did you get my email too ? lol

Umm so I plan to bring my Cham and get input on how he looks

He's gonna get a check up soon anyway. But haven't decided either Dr Stein or Dr. Greek...

Anyone have a Adult F Sambava for sale let me know!!!??? I'll be at the meeting...

Thanks Kayla

Hope to meet new and familiar faces alike.
Hope you get better Steve .

Btw Kevin did you get my email too ? lol

Umm so I plan to bring my Cham and get input on how he looks

He's gonna get a check up soon anyway. But haven't decided either Dr Stein or Dr. Greek...

Your bug order? Got it.

Last call for those who are undecided to go!!! I'm only going to bring my Ambilobe. My Veiled is going through a shed, plus he's a jerk. Next time for him maybe.

Okay, so only 15,000 crickets and 4000 superworms this month. I'll be the guy arriving to the meeting with a bunch of boxes, and crack bags.

Back
Top Bottom