March 29th (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

Gonna try make it tonight, if anyone has egg crates that would be great! Yeah, i asked 2 hours before the meeting ;)

Howdy All,

There were several requests to do fecal parasite testing at this meeting, so I'm bringing my microscope again (no video from it this time...) In addition to the ones already scheduled, if you have a sample that you are really worried about, drag it to the meeting tonight and I'll try to squeeze it in :eek:.

well im gonna leave within a hour or so

however Dave thanks for bninging your microscope i truley appreciated it, but unfortaneltely i have nothing to bring:eek:, i know you gone through the trouble but no luck in my part...so i guess someone can take my spot... thanks again

my cham hasnt been eating regularly and im still curious since he ate quite a large meal compared to the recent eating habits on thursday last week and hasnt done a fresh poop since, i hope he hast been impacted or something, whats the longest they should go without pooping afer a meal?

i guess i will find out at the vet then next month during my spring break

great meeting all, was good to see it packed, its always nice to see everyone.mmm bugs. see you all nextmonth

It was lots of fun. I just got my crickets put away and other bugs. I'm tired. I'm glad I get to sleep in tomorrow. Nice to see everyone again! Steve I didn't see you leave. Thanks for everything. And thank you Kevin for the butters and silks. Until next time everyone. :D:D:D

That was so much fun! Me and my girlfriend are new to the chameleon world but this experience just made our night, knowing that there's so many ppl willing to help us out. Also I just wanted to say thanks for letting us buy the feeders, it saved me so much money and hopefully ill have enough money to buy myself my first chameleon. I bought my girlfriends only 5 days ago so we are very new to all this. But I do have expierence with a couple species of snakes, bearded dragons, and leopard geckos. Oh I also have some ball python and carpet python morph eggs in the incubator if any one is looking to trade a chameleon for a snake. Let me know =)

Back
Top Bottom