May 31st (Tues) South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meeting

Hey did anybody see my invisible mantids? I misplaced them-maybe cause they are invisible? But I did find the cup. LOL

Thanks for the mantids Steve.

Robbie had some awesome Faly's there last night, I'll add a picture later.

Haha! I've been looking for invisible ff, but haven't had any luck!

Here are Robbie's Faly's, they were amazing!

Attachments

• CIMG4274.jpg
    CIMG4274.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 207
  • CIMG4270.jpg
    CIMG4270.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 185
thanks tylene, these two were bred to triton females an i cant wait to see how they turn out... see yall nextmonth..

I had more invisible mantis hatch out this morning! 23 to be exact.

I was feeding my ghosts yesterday and thinking about those glass mantis. I didn't want deal with ff's again but I have to have some of those.....if you are selling;)

Change-up for the Upcoming June Meeting

Howdy SBCK Keepers,

Our usual meeting site won't be available for the upcoming June 28th meeting. On occasions in the past where we needed to switch locations, we've opened up the opportunity for suggestions as to where have the meeting. So if you have any suggestions, toss them to the SBCK Gmail site ([email protected]) or PM them directly to me and I'll sort through them :). It isn't mandatory to have the next meeting on the last Tuesday of the month and the weekend of the 25th is open too. Locations that aren't too far from freeway access and are located in a 30 mile radius of our current meeting spot are more desirable :eek:.

Howdy SBCK Members,

We're still in need of a meeting place for the June 28th meeting. The weekend of the 25th/26th is also available as well as other weekedays. PM back to me and let me know if you have a place in mind :).

Back
Top Bottom