Everyone took a turn on the free range, getting in some of the last sunshine Vancouver will see for the next... 8 months? Haha! Enjoy!

First up, Naboo!

Gizmo's Turn:

And finally, Archer (we have come to the conclusion that he is certainly not pure Nosy Faly, if any. So he is now an unknown).

wow gang's lookin great and gizmo's more beautiful than ever! gotta catch up when i'm in town again

Again, Naboo's colours are amazing, Gizmo looks like that fantastic grumpy man with the great casque and Archer has some green?:confused: Pretty unusual for a Faly

Great pics and beautiful group! Your Veild is bad A$$!!! NAboo has really matured into an awesome fellow!!!

Thank you everyone so much!

Beautiful chameleons! Love the coloring on Gizmo...do you bread him at all? One of my favorite veiled I have seen :)
I have considered breeding him many times, however I always come to the conclusion not to do so since I've never actually had any Canadians show interest in him as a breeder, it's always my American neighbours! So if there is a Canadian breeder who wants to use Gizmo as a stud, I'd be happy to discuss things with them!

wow gang's lookin great and gizmo's more beautiful than ever! gotta catch up when i'm in town again
Thanks Clement! Next time you're over from the island we're obviously chilling =P

Again, Naboo's colours are amazing, Gizmo looks like that fantastic grumpy man with the great casque and Archer has some green?:confused: Pretty unusual for a Faly
Yes I mentioned above that Archer is certainly not a pure Nosy Faly, if any at all. Chelsey and I were both quite bummed over the whole situation because we only wanted to add another panther chameleon if they were in fact a Nosy Faly. However that was not the case. We opted to keep him regardless and came to a settlement with the breeder.

Back
Top Bottom