Shower sleeper

Preekoo

Hey its been a while everyone. Been doin really good with my 2 guys (2 month female BB panther, 1 year male veiled). Well today I gave Leon, the male veiled, a shower instead of the normal pump mist or mist king. And after about 20 minutes of him playen around he just sat there and went into a sort of sleep. It seemed like he was asleep. Even when i got him out and walked him back to my room with him on my hand he was still asleep. I had to kinda give a lil poke to get him to wake back up. Never happened before :/ he woke up and stared at me and gave a tiny hiss under his breath and walked back in.

Has any one ever seen their cham fall into a just absolutely, knocked out sleep before while in the shower?

Hey its been a while everyone. Been doin really good with my 2 guys (2 month female BB panther, 1 year male veiled). Well today I gave Leon, the male veiled, a shower instead of the normal pump mist or mist king. And after about 20 minutes of him playen around he just sat there and went into a sort of sleep. It seemed like he was asleep. Even when i got him out and walked him back to my room with him on my hand he was still asleep. I had to kinda give a lil poke to get him to wake back up. Never happened before :/ he woke up and stared at me and gave a tiny hiss under his breath and walked back in.

Has any one ever seen their cham fall into a just absolutely, knocked out sleep before while in the shower?

What was the temp in the shower and how low was the light level? A cham who is getting chilled or in a darker area might be trying to sleep as its metabolic rate fell. If he hasn't had a shower before and it really stressed him out possibly he was trying to shut out the stressful place he found himself in.

the water that was hitting him felt around what you would wash your hands with comftorably, not scalding hot. The lights were all on in the bathroom, it wasnt dark what so ever behind the glass door. Idk he is a lil bit of a baby. He might of tried to just calm him self down, he hadnt been in the shower in a while : /

Back
Top Bottom