Sick or dying? Please help

I'm so sorry for your loss. If only they could let us know sooner when something is going on w them. It's such a helpless feeling. He's now in the most beautiful tree over the rainbow with so many of his relatives. He was beautiful.
Yeah I wish they didn’t hid it so well. Thank you for your condolences. I hope he’s in a beautiful tree eating all the crickets and horn worms he can get

When I woke up today I noticed my chameleon was very off. He fell asleep last night on his upper branch so when his misting system went off this morning he was getting hit with the water which he usually hates. So about 20 minutes after his misting went off he was laying on his side in his plant and just looked weird. I picked him up and put him under his heat lamp and he did not look good. His eyes are not focusing on much they move slowly however I have not seen him sleeping during the day or having his eyes closed at all. His colors are lighter than usual. I tried to give him some bugs but he was not interested. I don’t know if he was just stressed from the misting and putting him under his light but he always wants food. The past 2 days he was restless in his enclosure and was grabbing the top of his cage. These past 2 nights he also hasn’t curled up his tail when he sleeps he just has hit wrapped around some leaves.

I’m going to take him to the vet Monday and see what they think. But if someone could just let me know what might be going on with him that would be great.

He is 3 1/2 years old. So I know he’s getting to the iffy years of his life.
View attachment 346002
This was him when I found him. I was holding him up to check if he was even alive.
View attachment 346003
This was him after I put him in his basking branch

View attachment 346004
This was him after I came back a few minutes later to check on him
I’m so sorry to hear this I’m new to Chameleons but I hope he gets better!🤞🏻

Back
Top Bottom