Worried about my new cham

Aww…poor guy. This is the first I’ve heard of giving a chameleon a neb treatment, but most don’t have the machine to do it. I’m hoping it will help, but do make sure to be alert for signs of respiratory infection. Btw, I love the name Kyle…it’s just perfect! 😂

Aww…poor guy. This is the first I’ve heard of giving a chameleon a neb treatment, but most don’t have the machine to do it. I’m hoping it will help, but do make sure to be alert for signs of respiratory infection. Btw, I love the name Kyle…it’s just perfect! 😂
Thanks so much haha!! I hope it works as well for him as it does for me! I’ll make sure to update you guys on how it goes and if he needs antibiotics after!

So, day 2 and I am struggling to get those eye drops in! I set him up with the nebulizer the same way but he keeps lunging at me every time I try to give him the eye drops 😫 I think I got them in today, but does anyone have tips???

Afraid the only tip that I have is that his casque is a built in handle of sorts. Held gently but firmly and you should be able to at least hold his head still.

I've seen it advised that if you have him out, put a towel under his feets so he can grab onto that instead of him grabbing at your hands and everything else on the planet while you're trying to help him.

Alternatively, get him right as he's waking up maybe? While he's still slow and sleepy?

I've seen it advised that if you have him out, put a towel under his feets so he can grab onto that instead of him grabbing at your hands and everything else on the planet while you're trying to help him.

Alternatively, get him right as he's waking up maybe? While he's still slow and sleepy?
That’s definitely a good tip! I think maybe catching him while he’s tired might be best. Thanks!

We named our female "Queen Esther" because we weren't sure she would make it and we determined "if she perished, she perished."

Glad to report she's doing well but we have grown accustomed to her name as it gives her dignity. Please don't judge harshly; Its a bible joke (Esther 4:16)
My grandmas name was Esther, it’s beautiful to me and she was quite a pisser so I love your Queen Esther name!!! 🥰

We named our female "Queen Esther" because we weren't sure she would make it and we determined "if she perished, she perished."

Glad to report she's doing well but we have grown accustomed to her name as it gives her dignity. Please don't judge harshly; Its a bible joke (Esther 4:16)
A queen is suiting for a chameleon😂 I love it

Back
Top Bottom