Pictures of Triceros eisentrauti

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is another really neat chameleon from central west Africa that there are not many photos of that I have heard a lot of neat things about. I have only seen one picture before and read the descriptions of this species, the picture was really neat (shown by user name eisentrauti or I think his name is Benny). I have not seen a book here in the USA that has any pictures at all and would like to see more specimens. If you have got access to any pictures you can post they would be great to see.

:D:D:D

Here's one:

bonnensis.gif

Chris

Yup that's the one Benny posted that I have seen before. Is that the male or female of the species though and are there any more good picture circulating out there? The lobes on the gular (throat) crest look more similar (rounded) to the lobes on some South African Dwarf species more so than the lobes on the gular crest of other Cameroon species.

I'd like to see pictures of Triceros camerunensis too. I really like the cristatus-complex chameleons and that's the only one I've never seen a picture of.

That's a male. I have here another picture in a book called "Chamäleons-Drachen unserer Zeit" but I don't think that it would be legal to scan the picture and upload it

Ask and ye shall receive!

These were taken from Colin Tilburys book. You can see the photographers name included with the pics:)

bk.jpg

bk1.jpg

bk2.jpg

bk3.jpg

ooops theyre all sideways:rolleyes: oh well, beggars cant be choosers:D

Back
Top Bottom