Meet Daffodil! (Daffie) Also need some advice for an egg-laying bin!

I hate to say it but if they put her in with a male at the show I doubt they kept her by herself prior. Totally irresponsible... uggg. In that pic she is showing extreme gravid colors due to the male being near her and her not wanting any part of it.

You have already gotten great information and nothing I can add to.

I hate to say it but if they put her in with a male at the show I doubt they kept her by herself prior. Totally irresponsible... uggg. In that pic she is showing extreme gravid colors due to the male being near her and her not wanting any part of it.

You have already gotten great information and nothing I can add to.
You and everyone else have been so helpful. I hate when breeders put two chammies of the opposite sex together unless they are TRYING to breed. Do you know how to tell if the eggs are fertile or not?

I’m not very experienced with eggs but when they are infertile they are smaller and mold sooner rather than later once set up for incubation. I would suggest posting a pic of the eggs once they are set up in the incubation box.
Sounds good, thank you!

They will also mold over pretty quickly from my understanding if they are not fertile. FYI if they are fertile her follow up clutches can have fertile eggs as well.
Gotcha. I never even knew that follow-up clutches could still have fertile eggs! Idk where I'm going to re-home my chameleon babies (after they're born) if they're fertile!! At least I can post about them on Chameleon Forums if anyone is interested in Veiled babies!!

Back
Top Bottom