New family member

#Chams4life

Avid Member
I’m Just wanted to share some pictures of our new little guy. Was at a reptile expo today and saw this beautiful piebald veiled male and just couldn’t pass him up! Still haven’t named him yet so taking name suggestions! The phone really dulls the color out but he’s the prettiest turquoise and yellow/orange I’ve ever seen. His pattern is also super cool! He’s about 4 months old. If anyone knows any breeders of piebalds or knows where I can get a nice looking piebald female with good lineage please let me know! Would love to maybe pair him down the road.

IMG_5652.jpeg

IMG_5658.jpeg

IMG_5644.jpeg

IMG_5656.jpeg

IMG_5655.jpeg

IMG_5653.jpeg

IMG_5663.jpeg

IMG_5669.jpeg

IMG_5667.jpeg

IMG_5662.jpeg

Aww…what a gorgeous little guy! Congrats! How about Ghost for his white face, or Boo (related to the Ghost idea)?
The only one I know who would most likely have a pied female would be @redhorse who every now and then breeds a clutch. The last clutch he had was in early spring and he rehomes his babies fast. He hasn’t been active here for a bit, so you’d just have to either wait for him or DM him.

Aww…what a gorgeous little guy! Congrats! How about Ghost for his white face, or Boo (related to the Ghost idea)?
The only one I know who would most likely have a pied female would be @redhorse who every now and then breeds a clutch. The last clutch he had was in early spring and he rehomes his babies fast. He hasn’t been active here for a bit, so you’d just have to either wait for him or DM him.
I love the name boo!!! That’s my vote ❤️

Thanks everyone! Love the name suggestions! I think we’re gonna name him Picasso since he’s a little work of art lol. He truly is the sweetest male veiled we’ve ever met. He doesn’t seem to be afraid of anything and just likes hanging out. He also comes right out of the cage and chills. He hasn’t shown any stressed colors or seemed stressed yet since we’ve brought him home

Thanks everyone! Love the name suggestions! I think we’re gonna name him Picasso since he’s a little work of art lol. He truly is the sweetest male veiled we’ve ever met. He doesn’t seem to be afraid of anything and just likes hanging out. He also comes right out of the cage and chills. He hasn’t shown any stressed colors or seemed stressed yet since we’ve brought him home
Picasso is a fantastic name ❤️❤️❤️

So I was browsing online and found a breeder who had the most perfect girlfriend for Picasso. Still haven’t come up with a name for her yet but here are some pictures or her the breeder sent
image000000.jpeg

image000001.jpeg

image000002.jpeg

More recent ones
image000000.jpeg

image000001.jpeg

She came home yesterday but I haven’t gotten any really good pictures of her yet but will get some soon

Back
Top Bottom