Pictures of Crosses Plz

eppcheck

I'm sure there is a thread out there like, but I couldn't find it using the search.

I just wanted to share pictures of a cross I sold awhile back and see other peoples crosses aswell. The cross I had was one of my faves out of all of the chams I've owned. He was ambilobe X ambanja and was very nice. Anytime he was out of his cage he would show off is colors big time.

If anyone else has a crossed locales please share your pictures.

Mugshot - Christmas colors
DSC00263.jpg

SideView
DSC00261.jpg

Sleeping showing pink...
sleeping.jpg

Exploring While I was cleaning his cage
female.jpg

Here he is early in the morning trying to warm up
ColdBasking.jpg

Your pictures didn't link properly, but he looks beautiful! I personally love crosses, some of them are so spectacular.

Here is my boy, a Nosy Faly x Ambanja

daedalusjanuary2.jpg

daedalusjanuary1.jpg

img4154uh.jpg

daedalusoutside14.jpg

Your pictures didn't link properly, but he looks beautiful! I personally love crosses, some of them are so spectacular.

Here is my boy, a Nosy Faly x Ambanja

Yeah, copy and pasted the wrong code. Hopefully they can be seen now. Yours looks awesome!

Your cross is awsome...i wanted him when he was for sale lol but no time...just glad someone picked that guy up...def post pics in the future

This is my Claude...he is an ambilobe X ambanja cross...and looks nothing like your guy...that amazes me how different they can be! He has been looking very BB ambilobe lately...

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 163
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 179
Your cross is awsome...i wanted him when he was for sale lol but no time...just glad someone picked that guy up...def post pics in the future

Thanks, but he isn't mine anymore. You'll have to get updated pictures from Banzi69, he is the new owner.

This is my Claude...he is an ambilobe X ambanja cross...and looks nothing like your guy...that amazes me how different they can be! He has been looking very BB ambilobe lately...

Yeah, thats the risk with cross breeding locales. You never know what your going to get. I'm loving the blue bars on yours they look like they could glow in the dark. I'm suprised nobody has only specifically breeded crosses and have a website like customchams.com or something. I know screameleons and a few others experiments with it. I suppose they would have trouble finding homes for all the cross females.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145086.334413.jpg

Not sure what Maynard is, but I like him! ;)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145126.600476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145126.600476.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 93
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145188.015452.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145188.015452.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 105
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145239.840474.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330145239.840474.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 92
Back
Top Bottom