Baby Cham acting out of ordinary

Your English is fine!

You said…”I put him on a plant next to the window so he basks under real sun”…sun through a window won’t provide any D3…just so you know.
Is he UVB light on 5r cage over screen or glass?

Can you take a photo of the ingredients in the Korvimin for me if it’s in English please? Please tell me if the calcium is phos free and whether it contains D 3 or not.

Hi so the zoo med t5ho 5 % is correct is the light on top of the viv ? you might want to raise it up 2 inches . ( you do not want the lucky reptile jungle bulb)
Yes, the light on top of the viv, not sure how to raise it higher tho, it’s just laying on top.

Your English is fine!

You said…”I put him on a plant next to the window so he basks under real sun”…sun through a window won’t provide any D3…just so you know.
Is he UVB light on 5r cage over screen or glass?

Can you take a photo of the ingredients in the Korvimin for me if it’s in English please? Please tell me if the calcium is phos free and whether it contains D 3 or not.
So when I put him on a plant close to the window I had opened the window. Ofc not too close so he doesn’t climb out or sth 😅 the UVB light is over screen, my cage is the XL size Reptibreeze. I use ZooMed Repi Calcium without D3 I think it’s phos free, just googled it. And the Korvimin I don’t have, but I translated for you some of the ingredients that needed translating :
Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, Monosodium phosphate, Dextrose, Sodium chloride, yeasts, whey powder, Sodium bicarbonate, Magnesium oxide, skimmed milk powder, Fenugreek seeds, orange peels.

The rest is on the screenshots.
Also when I woke up it was very cold at home, we still have winter temperatures in the night in Germany and they stopped the heating anyway. The temp under his basking lamp was 22 degrees. At the time he was walking on the roof head down, then I put him some crickets hoping he’d eat good as the last two days, but a bit later found him down. Do you know why he would go there ?

Attachments

• A33A357C-A518-487C-92AC-6AB82BEC0669.png
    A33A357C-A518-487C-92AC-6AB82BEC0669.png
    220.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 7AAE3A64-E4D3-495B-AA18-87FAAAB9AAEE.png
    7AAE3A64-E4D3-495B-AA18-87FAAAB9AAEE.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 4484D440-D3AF-4BE3-8F89-195D338794BE.png
    4484D440-D3AF-4BE3-8F89-195D338794BE.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 42
  • D1D1AED4-7561-4EA6-A7B0-EBE2574EF45C.jpeg
    D1D1AED4-7561-4EA6-A7B0-EBE2574EF45C.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 46
Good I would just stick with those supplements. Sorry you probably said this b4 I just wanted to confirm 👍 there are some good knowledgeable reptile vets and some that are not , this is why I like being a member on the forum, 1 vet is one voice, but we are nearly 60 , 000 strong,

@kinyonga No, it’s okay you don’t have to apologize. I only said “I never even bought Korvimin” because I didn’t trust that vet tbh. I just expressed myself in a confusing way. Felt like he just wants to me to buy certain german products.
Thank you for the help. I take all advice you guys give me to heart. I don’t want to speak early, but I feel like my Nugget baby is doing better ❤️

@kinyonga @Flick boy The last theee days I keep finding him chilling on the bottom of the cage next to the door. He doesn’t stay there all day long, but I also noticed he climbs more in the lower part of the cage. Is that a bad sign?

Attachments

• BDF94172-95E9-42F7-86DC-A5694DE8F4DA.jpeg
    BDF94172-95E9-42F7-86DC-A5694DE8F4DA.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 44
He looks so cute ,sorry for the late reply, what temperature you getting up top
Lately lower than 26-29, more like 25, because they stopped the heating in Germany so my whole flat is colder. That’s why I’m suprised he’s hanging out down there, it’s def not that warm up. I think we have a problem with the hiding spots, the cage is too empty. I wanna get him more plants, was thinking of putting orchids as well, ppl say they’re not toxic for chams. These 5 plants are def not enough. I can’t seem to find good vines either

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 43
@Flick boy @kinyonga Hello fellow chameleon owners. I am in need of your help once more…I read that spinach is not so good for chameleons and the Arcadia insect fuel contains spinach powder. I wanted to buy it since it contains bee pollen, which the Repashy burger doesn’t. I’m not sure which one to order, because I realized that my gut loading is actually terrible, I don’t have a blender or a freezer atm and will have to buy a ready gutloading mix. Where I live is not always easy to find good fresh veggies and fruits and the bio ones are terribly expensive. I know I can’t give the feeders only dry gutload ofc, but it would help. I’m starting to think I might have made my little one sick…

Back
Top Bottom