Omg! Help! It's spreading!

patrickfraser

I noticed a white spot on the tip of my chameleons tail and now it is going further up. What can this be???
DSCN6053_zpsf53e5f72.jpg

He looks healthy otherwise. This is him taking in some UVB as God intended.
DSCN6071_zps6578c4aa.jpg

Like many older chams, they often shed in pieces rather then a entire body shed. He must be well fed and needs to stretch outta that tight skin :D no more skinny jeans for him

lol, thanks. I was thinking shed, but I never saw it start like this before. You think he's orange now? Wait until photobucket updates my edits.:D

:eek: dat orange. Also I like how the white is pretty much a perfect straight line across, didn't think it'd be like that

OH NO.... get him to the vet right away... he has a serious, serious case of.......... tail shed... dun dun duhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I picked up my veileds at the Pomona reptile show in 2012. I purchased a M/F pair that have been bred. The first clutch of eggs were laid on October 1 and are set to hatch within the next couple of months.
I mentioned the company I got them from once in a thread and the entire thread was deleted. I don't think we can divulge that info unless the breeder is a site sponsor or something. PM if you really want to know.:)

I had never considered a Veiled before, but I want to get in line for one of his babies. He is AWESOME!!!

Back
Top Bottom