Zajlol

Hi I was wondering when I should get a adult cage for my 6 month old panther chameleon? Idk what the size is the cage is from screameleons.

if he is 6 months right now he is to big for the cage you got him in so for now you should get an 18x18x36 bit for adult size a 24x24x48 is recomended depending on what type of room you have for the little guy!!!

if he is 6 months right now he is to big for the cage you got him in so for now you should get an 18x18x36 bit for adult size a 24x24x48 is recomended depending on what type of room you have for the little guy!!!

Ok thanks appreciate it

I am gonna disagree with the other member here and say you can have your 6month old in an adult cage. I have had my panther since 4 months old in a 30X 18X36(this is what the Kammer's, of Kammerflage Kreations keep all their adults in. I let him hunt his food and he never had a problem. I think a 6 month old will do fine in a 24 X 24 X48. This is just MY opinion. I don't think there is a need to buy a smaller cage and upgrade to a larger unless you are dealing with babies.

I am gonna disagree with the other member here and say you can have your 6month old in an adult cage. I have had my panther since 4 months old in a 30X 18X36(this is what the Kammer's, of Kammerflage Kreations keep all their adults in. I let him hunt his food and he never had a problem. I think a 6 month old will do fine in a 24 X 24 X48. This is just MY opinion. I don't think there is a need to buy a smaller cage and upgrade to a larger unless you are dealing with babies.

Ok carol did u get your cage from the kammers?

Back
Top Bottom