• m_a447fb4081f2425eb9640c9dce48cdaa.jpg
    m_a447fb4081f2425eb9640c9dce48cdaa.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 156
Dunbar Cave, Clarksville, TN

Picture202.jpg

Picture363.jpg

Picture379.jpg

Picture326.jpg

Thos are all with the new Rebel..but still havent figured out setting..I just use preset and hope for the best. LOL

Thanks yours too. love the duck!! :) I might have to get some now of the snails since its rained..use the telescopic lens and see what it can do. I really really want a Macro lens but wowee, are they expensive! Thank you for adding your pics everyone, and keep me coming! They make my gloomy days here much brighter!

omg! i swear everyone on this forum is a damn photographer!!!!! LOL!!!!

LOL. I thought the same thing when I joined.. I was like, WOW..Im such an amateur compared!! I have found though that most use a point and shoot (as I did and sometimes still do) and its just timing really..and patience. LOL.:) Im sure you have some awesome ones too. Everyone's views are different on what is amazing.

There's a scrubby golf course in Vacaville, CA, near where my Mother-in-Law lives, and for the past three years, every time I pass it, without fail, I see the Burrowing Owls. (He's crouched way down in the first shot.)

Attachments

• Burrowing owl 1.jpg
    Burrowing owl 1.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 168
  • Burrowing owl 3.jpg
    Burrowing owl 3.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 224
  • Burrowing owl 4.jpg
    Burrowing owl 4.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 169
Gazania and Passion flower blooms from a couple of years ago. Taken with a 2MP camera phone with auto focus.

Attachments

• Gazania.JPG
    Gazania.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Passion Flower.JPG
    Passion Flower.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 157
Here are a few quick ones I got in the yard this morning.

I'm not thrilled at all with my f-stop selection in this shot, I hate the dof..:( But posted it anyway

-Jay

I hate Jay and his fancy camera and lenses.....:rolleyes::p Great pics, I almost bought that camera after I sent you a PM about it. I put it off though and bought another Cham, and some other cham related items. You keep posting these awesome pics and I just want to go out and buy it even more.... Thanks for adding something else to my wish list and probably another expensive hobby, and addiction.

Nice pics Everyone. I particularly love the Alaskan/American wilderness, Like no other place on earth, On my bucketlist! :)

Nice pics Everyone. I particularly love the Alaskan/American wilderness, Like no other place on earth, On my bucketlist! :)

Go if you ever get the chance, do not pass it up, it is amazing, pictures don't even come close to actually being there. My grandfather always wanted to go and never got to before he passed. After going I feel bad that he never got to see how amazing it is. So I took like 300 photos.

Holy Moly Jay..you have been holding out!!! They are just gorgeous!!! I feel like a silly now for not using my camera to its full potential, but wow.. Im in awe.:) Thank you so much for sharing!

A flower from my hibiscus, it's a salmon colored hibiscus, yet I have a pink flower.....?? Only the one pink one, we'll see if any more bloom in this color.

Picture051.jpg

Back
Top Bottom