Thanks hun.
Uhm, I have 2 lenses 18-55 and another one a tad bigger.. but thats it.. I just know one helps further things become a tad bit closer.. Hubby gets all the awesome quip from work like the tripod and telescopic lenses..Army supplies that but I dont get to use it all the time unless he drag the huge case home..

I have a tutorial on basic camera functions..and hubby wants me to take a class but Ive been outta school so long I feel dumbed down.. even when he starts talking about aperture, I zone out..

Yes, photography is crazy addicting!! Im going back home next weekend and taking some pics of my moms pond and wild flowers so expect many pics soon after!

Take that class!! I would love to take a class as well. I was reading about workshops that are held throught the year. They take a group of people and go to a location and spend the day or days shooting and instructing. It allows you to learn hands on! Thats the best way to learn anything, imo.:)

-Jay

yea they had one in Nashville not too long ago..Crazy expensive though because they have someone "famous" come and talk.. Guess if I was more involved in the REAL photography world, I would know who the people are. LOL.. But yea, I see those marketed in the Photo mags all the time..

I might once all the kiddos are in school..In my own world right now, Im a decent photographer..if I go into reality with real people, my vision of myself will be shattered and that might be difficult to accept..:p

Back
Top Bottom