Is this normal?

Some cities legitimately do not have exotic vets within reasonable range. Additionally I doubt this is all his fault, it seems he was misinformed from the start. Bombarding him with crude comments probably isn't doing him any good, neither is repeating that he's ignorant and isn't listening, I'm sure he can read..
I know what im doing so any crude comments dont work on me. They are just a little judge mental in every aspect... which is bad.

Some cities legitimately do not have exotic vets within reasonable range. Additionally I doubt this is all his fault, it seems he was misinformed from the start. Bombarding him with crude comments probably isn't doing him any good, neither is repeating that he's ignorant and isn't listening, I'm sure he can read..

First off, I never said any of that. Anyway moving on.

It does need to be repeated until he listens lol. "Saying my city doesn't have an exotic vet" isn't going to fly. You should have thought about that before you bought an exotic animal, that needs a vet, you need to take them, wherever that is, whatever it requires it must be done, period.

You made your bed, now you lie in it, point blank end of story.

Last edited:
I know what im doing so any crude comments dont work on me. They are just a little judge mental in every aspect... which is bad.

You don't know what your doing is the problem here.

If you have been dusting, and he has MBD then the bulb isn't right. So what bulb do you have, don't say it's a reptisun that tells us nothing their is a ton of reptisun, and a CFL isn't going to work.

So, I would love to actually help the chameleon and the keeper here, but the owner and the community needs to get back to what is important. Please stick to advice and what the chameleon needs and stop bickering back and forth. I'm out of popcorn and Remko will not share.
I ran out of popcorn too and I had to eat it without any real escalation.

You came to soon @Decadancin ... (that's what she said!!)

Attachments

• 6E47842A-C9DE-4866-AD62-1E821C4908E6.jpeg
    6E47842A-C9DE-4866-AD62-1E821C4908E6.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 93
I am i just dont let people to get me wrong like your doing... im vert comfortable of what im doing so you all can just say what you wanna say again

Funny you feel that way when your doing everything wrong.

The bulb is wrong! The cage is too small, there isn't nearly enough branches, he has no place to cool down. The small amount cage you do have, is half taken by a pot. He has zero room to move around.

The bulb is wrong! The cage is too small, there isn't nearly enough branches, he has no place to cool down. The small amount cage you do have, is half taken by a pot. He has zero room to move around.
You think so?

yeah he does have spaces to cool down underneath the green vine there’s an ornament that he usually goes down to low temperatures

I was gonna keep going... chill i got this, remember my name and this picture

You think so?

yeah he does have spaces to cool down underneath the green vine there’s an ornament that he usually goes down to low temperatures

Dude.....

He needs a cage 2x that height, he needs a ton more branches, he needs proper lighting, which is not what you have, he needs a proper diet, which I am sure he is not receiving.

Chameleons do not go to the ground to cool down, they go to the ground to lay, and to die. This is an aboreal animal, and you have him in a screened fish tank.

Sorry to say, but looking at your setup, the way you are acting, the fact you think the setup is fine. I will remember that photo, and your name, when I see the RIP thread.

Back
Top Bottom