Is this normal?

Wow I mean really wow this thread I’m just speechless......no matter what happens @jorgegonzl please post updates.I hope you don’t plan on not taking the advice of the (IMO)experts On this site because of some pride or pissing contest of “my way works just as well”logic. Just look at the care sheets providing on the website do your research in private learn more and please prove us wrong.I want to see you and that Cham shine but to be good at anything you have to recognize when your doing something wrong absorb teachings and apply..Please post updates no matter what happens if you choose to take the advice(which you should)or not post updates this will be a good case study regardless the outcome...although it may be at a expense of your chams life

Wow I mean really wow this thread I’m just speechless......no matter what happens @jorgegonzl please post updates.I hope you don’t plan on not taking the advice of the (IMO)experts On this site because of some pride or pissing contest of “my way works just as well”logic. Just look at the care sheets providing on the website do your research in private learn more and please prove us wrong.I want to see you and that Cham shine but to be good at anything you have to recognize when your doing something wrong absorb teachings and apply..Please post updates no matter what happens if you choose to take the advice(which you should)or not post updates this will be a good case study regardless the outcome...although it may be at a expense of your chams life
I will prove everybody wrong, from the bottom of my heart thank you so much!!!

My comments? And im from earth

Please don't take it as a mean thing. I was only asking because the responses appear to have an accent to them. I'm only trying to help and if that's the problem. Then we can work through it.

I think @JoshD49 is on to something with the language barrier. Either English isn’t his first language or he is a product of the American Public School System!

I hope this is the case and his responses don't intend to actually come off this rude. Just trying to give the benefit of the doubt.

I don't see why people are just adding random comments that are attacking the OP, and language barrier? I think it is more of like casual language versus language barrier. Clearly enough has been issued, I agree on maybe 1 or 2 pages of making sure the OP gets it, but clearly, some of the people commenting just wanted in and did not read the whole thread. Just let the keeper be, trust me, the keeper knows what he needs, especially after 7 pages, and PM's.

I don't see why people are just adding random comments that are attacking the OP, and language barrier? I think it is more of like casual language versus language barrier. Clearly enough has been issued, I agree on maybe 1 or 2 pages of making sure the OP gets it, but clearly, some of the people commenting just wanted in and did not read the whole thread. Just let the keeper be, trust me, the keeper knows what he needs, especially after 7 pages, and PM's.

I was not trying to attack anyone. I was just asking him so that the people writing to him can understand. I agree that the pages got too long and that's why I wanted to clear that up.

Back
Top Bottom