Hamburg Chameleon cage vendor?

Dooley1

Avid Member
Everyone,

I saw a cage design I really liked at the Hamburg, PA herp show a week or so ago. I didn't think about it til I got home, but I never took the vendor's business card.

I'd like to get some cages from him and don't know how to contact him, except for waiting for the next show. He's at most of them. Does anyone else know the name or contact information for the man who comes to all of the Berks/Northern Berks/Hamburg herp shows? He only sells cages, and always has a photo album of chameleons that he kept in the past. I've always made my own cages in the past, but it's time for new ones, and frankly I don't want to go through the trouble again.

Thanks!

Kevin

Maybe, but by looking at that link I don't think it is. The proprietor is in a wheelchair. The cages are aluminum screened cages, have plastic tub like bottoms (presumably for egg-laying) and some have platforms as well. They were reasonably priced, and the single-most important feature for me was that some had removable dividers you could use to split the cage in two. Thanks for the link though! I appreciate the help. :-D

Hey Chuck! I've met you at Hamburg and at MARS this year as well. I emailed the shows promoter (?) David Hess asking if he knew. I figured it couldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom