Female Panther "Rescue"

@LILY
il_570xN.730180801_ohoe.jpg.cf.jpg
MOVIETIME.png.cf.png
tangled-pascal-chameleon-wallpaper-6.jpg.cf.jpg

Houston, there’s floating poop outside the Jupiter belt..... btw still hiking my feet are about to fall off and I’ll become feet less, I’m gonna need alpha and lily to come get me XD

Phew! Worked a dreadfully boring, exhausting graveyard shift last night and crashed the second I got home! Annnd now I'm heading back to work for another go at sorting through our backlog of hard copy xray film... o_O I'm really not cut out for desk work; I'd much rather be tinkering with the instruments, or even scrubbing out kennels!

I did, thankfully, get my phone back!! :D Someone turned it in to the transit's lost and found, and I was able to recieve it. (y)

Good to know about the quad fixture - I was planning on getting one from LYR, but if there's a more cost effective option I'm not opposed! I'll probably pick one up anyway just for the convenience (and I like how they look); thankfully I have a friend that's pretty handy with wiring, and can probably bail me out if something goes sideways down the road.

Sadly, I didnt have a chance to take any pictures today... :( I was too zombified! Lily had a quiet day in, and spent the bulk of her time on the new basking branch I put up for her this morning. She kept trying to get further into the corner under the bulb, so I thought I'd make it more accessible for her! She was definitely less active today* (from what I saw - I did sleep most of the day!) and her eyes seemed to be bugging her judging by the way she kept closing and compulsively cleaning them. I should be able to get her in for an appointment on Saturday, possibly Friday.

I appreciate all of the support, guys!! :love:

How is your cham doing if you are working 2 jobs, are you feeding it, watering? Is it still alive? We would like to see pictures

How is your cham doing if you are working 2 jobs, are you feeding it, watering? Is it still alive? We would like to see pictures

Clearly, Lily's like Schrodinger's cat... :p

Assuming all goes well, I'll be home in a few hours and get some water/food in her. I promise I'll take pictures this time, haha! :LOL:

I work 1 job, but i swear some nights it feels like two.

Clearly, Lily's like Schrodinger's cat... :p

Assuming all goes well, I'll be home in a few hours and get some water/food in her. I promise I'll take pictures this time, haha! :LOL:

I work 1 job, but i swear some nights it feels like two.
wow i've missed a lot clearly, im so happy she's found a home with you, definitely keep us updated on her and congratulations!!!

Oh man, delays after delays! :eek: had some issues with the bus (lost my pass... :oops:). I did manage to snag an appointment slot for Lily tomorrow morning, at least! She was up at her basking branch when I finally got home, and drank lots of water. I'll offer her some food shortly, but as promised: a couple quick pictures! Her eyes are definitely irritated, so hopefully we'll get everything she needs to feel better tomorrow when she sees the vet. :)

I think I'm happy with the layout, now, and it should tide her over until I have a chance to build the bio set up. I'm going to rearrange the back a bit and see if I can fit a permanent lay bin. I dont think I have the clearance for a 12x12x12, but I should be able to fit a 12x8x12 or something around that size! The big hurdle is trying to remove some chunks of driftwood that are anchoring the vines without taking everything down with them haha! I'll make it happen once I get some rest.

20190426_101533.jpg

20190426_101621.jpg
20190426_101635.jpg
20190426_101647.jpg
20190426_101732.jpg

Back
Top Bottom