Female Panther "Rescue"

This Lily's update is much better than the Avangers Endgame...Major spoiler

FB_IMG_1556303075593.jpg

Thank you good karma!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!! Those leds might be a little bright, everything else very good

Yeah, I've been watching the LEDs; they look so much brighter in pictures than they actually are, i promise! I can stare right at them without straining my eyes. They'll be scrapped as soon as the new enclosure is ready! Worst case scenario, if they seem to be stressing Lily out I can try leaving the LEDs themselves off. (y)

And thank you again, everyone! I'm doing my best. :love:

Quick question regarding laying bins - would a 11.7L x 7.6W x 7.8H (inches) work as an internal laying bin, if I also had a larger external laying bin if necessary? :unsure: It's a large critter tote, and would fit well in what little space I currently have to work with. (I think I'll buy it anyway for transport purposes, haha!)

Quick question regarding laying bins - would a 11.7L x 7.6W x 7.8H (inches) work as an internal laying bin, if I also had a larger external laying bin if necessary? :unsure: It's a large critter tote, and would fit well in what little space I currently have to work with. (I think I'll buy it anyway for transport purposes, haha!)
12 inches or deeper will be the height for the laying medium...so the laying bin height should be extra higher...my concern is with Lily's eye cause as far I know when the females is not in the optimal health condition they tender to shy away to lay their eggs..we will have to get her back to the best shape of her life first.... in the mean times u can still get a deeper bucket for lily just to be prepared.

12 inches or deeper will be the height for the laying medium...so the laying bin height should be extra higher...my concern is with Lily's eye cause as far I know when the females is not in the optimal health condition they tender to shy away to lay their eggs..we will have to get her back to the best shape of her life first.... in the mean times u can still get a deeper bucket for lily just to be prepared.

Yeah, I figured. I was mostly just wondering if it would be a good idea to have a small, readily accessible "backup bin" just in case I miss the signs. I want to be as ready as possible for when it does happen! I think I'll be ok with an external bin... I'm pretty darn observant, and between that and regular weighing I dont think I'll have any issues. With a bit of luck she won't feel up to laying until she's in the bio build, in which case she can dig to her heart's content!

Lily's eyes (her left seems to be the one that really bothers her) are definitely my priority. I have my appointment tomorrow, so I figured I'd try to get everything else sorted in the mean time! :)

Yeah, I figured. I was mostly just wondering if it would be a good idea to have a small, readily accessible "backup bin" just in case I miss the signs. I want to be as ready as possible for when it does happen! I think I'll be ok with an external bin... I'm pretty darn observant, and between that and regular weighing I dont think I'll have any issues. With a bit of luck she won't feel up to laying until she's in the bio build, in which case she can dig to her heart's content!

Lily's eyes (her left seems to be the one that really bothers her) are definitely my priority. I have my appointment tomorrow, so I figured I'd try to get everything else sorted in the mean time! :)
Well the back up bin can be like a kiddy pool just for her to get the general idea..Im with you on the external bin for the laying use..my observation is as good as your keen eyes..add a emergency ladder(branch to go in and out in the external bin) just in case Lily call for the 911 when she breaks her water n ready to go in the emergency room tunnel)
I do love ur bio plants...the only draw back is my visual pleasure...if I want to admire something beautiful(even to a beautiful woman)...I rather see lily with nothing for her to hide away from my private enjoyment..another words my cage probably be less plantations than yours But that doesnt mean its better since all cham like to have their own privacy n which means u are doing the right thing for Lily.
As far as the eyes...try bring her outside to recieve some natural sunlight...sometime the sunray can do lots wonderful thing for a cham rather let her staying in the spacelimited cage...but due to ur job situation(working at night)..u might have to sacrifice some sleeping time just to provide u and Lily's outdoor activities.
I'm pretty darn observant
with a pale color of ur pretty hand...a little more sunray wont do any harm as long its not in the high noon scorching sun...a spray bottle water for her, and a bottle of pellgano water for u...u two will get along just fine.

It's shocking what a little bit of sunlight can do! Lily has been very quiet today and largely inactive, but after only a few minutes outside she was climbing me like a tree and very alert! It's a tad windy out, but she was wearing her basking browns and seems very engaged and bright. She's definitely a lot more comfortable with me than other people, too - she got very defensive when a curious neighbor approached!

Lily's now showing interest in the multivitamin dusted feeders i left in with her earlier (3 crx, 1 super), so I'll leave her to her somewhat late meal and stop hovering. I want her to have as much strength as possible for tomorrow, when we go to the vet! I had a chance to eyeball her pretty closely while she was busy basking outside, and there's definitely some damage on the left side of her mouth, which is also the same eye that she's favoring. Her left nostril also looks largely clogged up. I'm not sure if these are related symptoms, but I'll definitely be pointing it out tomorrow!

Fingers crossed!

It's shocking what a little bit of sunlight can do! Lily has been very quiet today and largely inactive, but after only a few minutes outside she was climbing me like a tree and very alert! It's a tad windy out, but she was wearing her basking browns and seems very engaged and bright. She's definitely a lot more comfortable with me than other people, too - she got very defensive when a curious neighbor approached!

Lily's now showing interest in the multivitamin dusted feeders i left in with her earlier (3 crx, 1 super), so I'll leave her to her somewhat late meal and stop hovering. I want her to have as much strength as possible for tomorrow, when we go to the vet! I had a chance to eyeball her pretty closely while she was busy basking outside, and there's definitely some damage on the left side of her mouth, which is also the same eye that she's favoring. Her left nostril also looks largely clogged up. I'm not sure if these are related symptoms, but I'll definitely be pointing it out tomorrow!

Fingers crossed!
She definitely was in the bad shape prior u pick her up..I will also finger cross for her speedy recovery.:)
hand_with_first_and_index_finger_crossed.png_1444235255.cf.png

Back
Top Bottom