Female Panther "Rescue"

maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg

Enjoy your hike! I need to go out foraging for some more branches and leaf litter, myself.

Personally, id skip over the ReptiBreeze LED... not worth the extra cost imo, and the lights arent that great. :( This one's a 16x16x30 reptibreeze with a 14" ReptiSun LED UVB hood. I'm not a huge fan of the hood, but it's compact and seems to be doing the plants a little bit of good at least! I'll be swapping to a quad fixture for my next build. Much brighter and supposedly safer for the eyes at the same time! (y)
I have the quad fixtures after a year I had issues with them . I would go separate to be truthful . Lots of money put into them . I had to completely rewire then and change timers .

Sounds like your pretty handy. I Bought a 4' x 4 bulb grow light. Outside lights dont work, just inside ones. Good news is replacement ballast are cheap.
I can turn wrenches yes youngest of 5 came from a household of mechanics ;) . My dad had a shop in the garage I learned young how to build an engine and change lights lol . He also raced I spent lots of time on New England drag way . Not to bad for a blond chick lol .

Back
Top Bottom