Female Panther "Rescue"

Fantastic I can’t wait to see pics all done it will be outstanding for sure .

Thank you!! I'm sure there will be many pictures... I'm very excited to get started! :D I managed to source a local pet store that can get the 36x18x36 exoterra I wanted for considerably less than I was going to pay AND I wont have to drive 8 hours (round trip) so I'm pleased! It'll be another ~4-5 weeks, but that's alright. Gotta make sure Lily's up to snuff beforehand, anyway!

@Kristen Wilkins thank you for the kind words, @GoodKarma19 and I have actually been going back and forth with crazy bio ideas for a little bit haha. Incoming desert oasis paludariums. The world isn't ready...

We shall wow all those who doubt our crazy plans!! :ROFLMAO:

Thank you!! I'm sure there will be many pictures... I'm very excited to get started! :D I managed to source a local pet store that can get the 36x18x36 exoterra I wanted for considerably less than I was going to pay AND I wont have to drive 8 hours (round trip) so I'm pleased! It'll be another ~4-5 weeks, but that's alright. Gotta make sure Lily's up to snuff beforehand, anyway!

We shall wow all those who doubt our crazy plans!! :ROFLMAO:
I have no doubt it will be amazing . Yay on the condo and yes on Miss lily being up to snuff .

The chambabies, catbabies, bugbabies, plantbabies, and humanbabies are all good. Mr no name Parsons chameleon is eating like a monster this spring. Hows everything with you?
WTH NAUGHTY still no name . I’m so happy to hear all is good .

Busy as always here . Babies scaly and human are great . The new little girl is settling in well . She is healing nicely .

Lily has decided that it's bed time. Time for me to go and so productive work things! (y)

20190424_182833.jpg

Looks great! Good cover and places for pockets of humidity. As long as your maintaining proper humidity levels and heat i wouldnt change much at all. If you can go bigger, go bigger. Having said that, i think she will be much happier and better off with you.

Looks great! Good cover and places for pockets of humidity. As long as your maintaining proper humidity levels and heat i wouldnt change much at all. If you can go bigger, go bigger. Having said that, i think she will be much happier and better off with you.

Thank you! Humidity seems to be hanging in the 40-60 range as the enclosure dries out, 80+ after misting. Temps seems to have stabilized at 80-83 (basking), down to 70 (room temp). With a bit of luck, I'll be upgrading her to a 36x18x36 bioactive within the next 3 months accounting for delivery time and a grow in period! In the mean time, she can come out for a stretch and some sunshine whenever she likes. :)

Sorry to be a ghost. I had to drive to Modesto to Redding and back on Monday for about 500 miles round trip. It kicked my butt.

Ugh, I feel you... I'm not built for long drives! Granted, I'm generally a passenger so I just sleep :LOL:

Sorry for not responding much, but as a heads up I have a hike for today.. XD but as for the cage! I was thinking about getting that exact one, I believe it’s like the extra large deluxe ? I love it for lights XDDD don’t worry guys I’ll be home after a few hours!

Sorry for not responding much, but as a heads up I have a hike for today.. XD but as for the cage! I was thinking about getting that exact one, I believe it’s like the extra large deluxe ? I love it for lights XDDD don’t worry guys I’ll be home after a few hours!

Enjoy your hike! I need to go out foraging for some more branches and leaf litter, myself.

Personally, id skip over the ReptiBreeze LED... not worth the extra cost imo, and the lights arent that great. :( This one's a 16x16x30 reptibreeze with a 14" ReptiSun LED UVB hood. I'm not a huge fan of the hood, but it's compact and seems to be doing the plants a little bit of good at least! I'll be swapping to a quad fixture for my next build. Much brighter and supposedly safer for the eyes at the same time! (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom