Female Panther "Rescue"

If u own an android phone u can always back it up in the google cloud n download it back down when u get ur pretty new phone...same as the iphone with the icloud. So u can get all ur contact n pics back in thats if u did ur back up periodically.

Let lily aim towards ur pretty finger and try to get her aim on the food over n over again until she gets it like that song I post (Aaliyah-Try again)..soon she should hit it like a pro.
Im glad u dial in on the tempature..
Regarding the eyes...plz check with the lights sometimes too much will only hurt them blind
This link will help u with lots info..and I know u love to read:)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions.71620/#post-668825
Be gentle with the Vitamin A..moderation is the key...
I WILL PRAY FOR LILY's EYES to be open..this way she can take a actual good look at her owner soon..instead of her sleepy eyes....:p

Are you sure lol , Maybe just happy today :unsure: .
Oh Hi Kristen how are u today??:)
To answer ur question...OF COURSE I'm
Absolutely positively 110% sure...
Its like when ALPHAKENC goes out and see lots unfamiliar beautiful puppies,I will be so eager to pat every single one of them..but that doesn't mean I wanna take all of them home right after I pat them ok:unsure:...I have a VERY kind heart TOO n Also very happy every day :):p

Oh Hi Kristen how are u today??:)
To answer ur question...OF COURSE I'm
Absolutely positively 110% sure...
Its like when ALPHAKENC goes out and see lots unfamiliar beautiful puppies,I will be so eager to pat every single one of them..but that doesn't mean I wanna take all of them home right after I pat them ok:unsure:...I have a VERY kind heart TOO n Also very happy every day :):p
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .

Miss Lily, enjoying some sun after a misting. :) she seems to want to come out of her cage after being misted, and willingly steps up on me. She is currently exploring my roommate's unoccupied (organic) box garden right now, and enjoying the trellis and a few sticks his kid left in there haha! Little sneak went down into the soil to chase the sun the moment I looked away.

20190424_154706.jpg

20190424_155443.jpg
20190424_155814.jpg

She maybe looking that garden over as a place to lay eggs eventually. Did you get her a lay bin yet?

I'm preparing her an external lay bin with play sand, as I don't think I can shoehorn a bin in her current set up. Maybe a 16x16 bin over the whole floor, and set her umbrella tree (in it's pot) in it? :unsure:

Hai guysss! Lol alpha brought me over here! I have been fairly busy the whole day LOL chunky gurlfriends XD

Haha, yayyy! :p

I expect to see some gravid coloration fairly soon... is it unusual for a female to have not laid anything by ~1year? I'll sneak in an xray when I go for her exam, out of curiosity. She doesn't seem especially hefty, and nothing's clearly palpable as of yet.

I'll do some more research on females and laying. I really want the best for her! She seems especially active since I took her outside for some sun.

Back
Top Bottom