Dragon ledges

I was wondering if anyone had there dragon ledges like if they did 2 and the side panel and another 2 on the other side panel but they had them NOT equally horizontal like they had the branches going diagonal instead of side to side?

Not sure why you would want to accomplish that but dragonstrand ledges come in a 5 pack 2 for each of the sides and 1 for the back so with that you should be able to do what you are thinking of.

If you attach branches the way shown on the site, with the two long branches vertically to each side, you can then attach more to them any which way you want.

I was wondering if anyone had there dragon ledges like if they did 2 and the side panel and another 2 on the other side panel but they had them NOT equally horizontal like they had the branches going diagonal instead of side to side?

I did this to augment the DLs.
Pan Flute Supports for Ledges

Here are some other good ideas for branch & plant support. Some require anchoring to the frame—others do not.

Not sure why you would want to accomplish that but dragonstrand ledges come in a 5 pack 2 for each of the sides and 1 for the back so with that you should be able to do what you are thinking of.
I am trying to do instead of sticks going horizontal them going diagonal so instead of them going to one side to another like one side of the stick going up and the other side of the stick going down.
Thank you for answering!!

I have them but i don’t have mine completely lined up on the sides. I like it. I’ll attach a picture.

Attachments

• 35CF5780-6B31-40E5-B461-097576822E39.jpeg
    35CF5780-6B31-40E5-B461-097576822E39.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom