Chameleon Catching

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Ughhh, does anyone know where in Florida I can find Veileds, PM me if you want to, I might be going this weekend so I really want to know. Thanks\

LPR08

Ok guys, Thanks for the help so far but I don't a specific spot. I need help please

:rolleyes: I know that. In Florida there is Veileds wild here. I know the city but I need to know what park/ location they are in, PM me if you want to give it too me. Thanks a million

Ever since people have been posting Florida wc veileds on kingsnake and such ive been wanting to do the same thing BUT its a little to far for me to be worth it. lol

But I'm going tomorrow so I need to know so I don't just go for nothing because it takes 2 hours to get to Ft. Myers.

Ok OK-you go South. There will be a gas station on your right. Go past the gas station to the 4 way stop and go left for 23.5 miles and look UP.

:)
Sorry-have you not noticed that no one will talk about this???

dank, some of those wc male veileds measure 24" from the tip of the nose to the end of the tail and their casque is like 3.5+ inches tall. Not to mention he could come back with some gravid females. So if your close, have the housing, and know how to go through proper deworming procedures with wc chams, i'd totally do it.

Depending on price $35 to $200 I'll meet you in Fort Myers. Once you pay me I'll place the (price and size) chameleon in the tree and you can catch it.....lol

Good luck on your chameleon hunt adventure!

I couldn't resist since you mentioned Fort Myers

The people that know Are Not going to tell you.
Or anyone else for that matter.
Plus, I understand it's private property.

-Brad

All of them are on Private Propety? And I didn't know that all of the people that knew were all like sworen to secracy not to tell.

Think About It.
If you had access to FREE huge wild caught veileds ... every female gravid ... every male fiercely beautiful ...

Would you post the location on a public forum???

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom