Veiled Cham Breeder

Does anyone have good recommendations for veiled breeders?

We have one we can pick up this weekend but I want to shop around. However, I can not find anyone.

I have heard good things about markschameleons but have no experience with them...

When you say you can pick one up this weekend. Where are you getting it from. Healthy chams are extremely important when it comes to being a new keeper. And honestly its not all that easy on experienced keepers to get unhealthy chams.

I have heard good things about markschameleons but have no experience with them...

When you say you can pick one up this weekend. Where are you getting it from. Healthy chams are extremely important when it comes to being a new keeper. And honestly its not all that easy on experienced keepers to get unhealthy chams.
It is from a breeder in TN. I have asked fecal question and to see pictures of it and sire and dame.

It is from a breeder in TN. I have asked fecal question and to see pictures of it and sire and dame.
Good just double checking. There are a few really really shady places you can buy from online that are not actually breeders and send sick babies. I hate to see new keepers go through that loss.

And I believe Marks Chameleon is out if business.

Good just double checking. There are a few really really shady places you can buy from online that are not actually breeders and send sick babies. I hate to see new keepers go through that loss.
Yeah we were originally going to order from FL Cham because of a personal reference. However, hers was years ago and I checked recent reviews.

I had not heard that. I know his site was still up. That is too bad if it is true. Not too many quality breeders for veileds. :(
I went to his Facebook where he has been selling all supplies. It really sucks we can't find a known reputable breeder. After going all out on the enclosure, the money for a panther is out.

I went to his Facebook where he has been selling all supplies. It really sucks we can't find a known reputable breeder. After going all out on the enclosure, the money for a panther is out.
Someone on the forum just got overloaded with panther babies, maybe they could work with you. They were a very great price…. Camizone maybe was the person posting. Just a thought after all your efforts and excitement.

Are you aware of the personality differences between a veiled and a panther?

It’s under the title: Abundance of babies if your interested in looking, I couldn’t figure out how to link the post but if you search that it will come up.

Someone on the forum just got overloaded with panther babies, maybe they could work with you. They were a very great price…. Camizone maybe was the person posting. Just a thought after all your efforts and excitement.
Ok! I will go check them out! Thank you!

Are you aware of the personality differences between a veiled and a panther?
Yes. We have researched for a while and know there is temp and humidity differences as well as their personalities. We have just put a lot into the enclosure making sure its perfect so we were sticking with a Veil

Yes. We have researched for a while and know there is temp and humidity differences as well as their personalities. We have just put a lot into the enclosure making sure its perfect so we were sticking with a Veil
So the reason why I am asking is their temps and humidity are extremely similar to the point where you can keep them in the same room. But personalities can be very different. Veileds can be extremely aggressive as they mature where most Panthers will stay pretty calm.

Ok! Thank you! I sent them a message because I couldn't find it but it says I can't comment on the post.

But thank you for sharing! We really wanted a male so we don't have to deal with eggs. (We deal with that with the cresties) and these males are at great price but still out of our price range unfortunately. 😪
Honestly if your wanting a Panther don't rush into getting a veiled. They are so totally different. I have a lovely male veiled but I have also had a male veiled that was basically the raptor Blue from Jurassic Park. They can be really aggressive and their bite does hurt.

Your a new member so you can not post in the classified section. But private message is fine.

Honestly if your wanting a Panther don't rush into getting a veiled. They are so totally different. I have a lovely male veiled but I have also had a male veiled that was basically the raptor Blue from Jurassic Park. They can be really aggressive and their bite does hurt.

Your a new member so you can not post in the classified section. But private message is fine.
Well it is for my teenage son and there is no way dad is letting us spend the money on a panther 🤣 So my son decided on a veiled. We definitely havent been rushing anything. He has been researching everything for 4 months now. And now that is all came together he wants to have a Cham finally in the cage. I just never realized it would be so hard to find one. Especially when petstores constantly have them. But even my son knows it's a BIG NO to buy from there.

Back
Top Bottom