carl update

batmancumming

so it's been about 2 weeks since is started carl on the terramycin ointment for supposed conjunctavitis. i apologize for no sooner updates, work has been ridiculous lately ugh. well, in the first few days he strted looking a little better and he began to open his eye more, but after that, nothing much :/ the swelling still hasnt gone down much at all and he still does keep it closed some of the time. what worries me is that he hasn't been eating or drinking much at all and he has been lethargic. last week i did get him to drink and while his mouth was open i slowly slipped a few butterworms in, which he readily accepted and ate quickly but he hasn't eaten much this week. this morning i gently opened his mouth with a qtip and put a few drops of water on his tongue with a syringe to help him rehydrate a bit. no signs of anything wrong in his mouth, and he isn't weezing or struggling to breathe at all and he has been bright green through this entire dilemma. made another vet appt for monday (which was the soonest i could because of the holidays) so hopefully i can get this figured out, everyone please keep your fingers crossed for my little guy

Back
Top Bottom