Need some feedback

Anything is possible with these little snots lol.. Derpy hates the color red, so I have to be mindful of not only red, but purple as well! It could be something SO random! That's why the privacy screen is so handy

Unrelated, but man is he beautiful… I haven’t seen him since he was a baby and he’s gotten so big, what a love , I hope everything will turn out to be just fine
1710108257839.png

My Jackson’s does the same thing every once in awhile. It’s usually the start of his face shedding. The only other thing I can add is your guy needs more bushy plants up high that he can hide in. Jackson’s are really shy as you know and they love to hide! They can be stressed if they don’t have enough leaf cover to hide in. This helps with him not seeing things in the room that he doesn’t like as well.

My Jackson’s does the same thing every once in awhile. It’s usually the start of his face shedding. The only other thing I can add is your guy needs more bushy plants up high that he can hide in. Jackson’s are really shy as you know and they love to hide! They can be stressed if they don’t have enough leaf cover to hide in. This helps with him not seeing things in the room that he doesn’t like as well.
This is excellent feedback thank you! I was actually wanting to combine my prayer plants into one pot under his feeder and then find a big bushy Pothos or Philodendron or hopefully a flowering plant to provide more coverage in the front/top area.

update so far today: he still has his mouth open occasionally, still no sign of star gazing but I’m on the look out just in case. I’m seeing some shedding on his legs/arms and signs of it on his tail and back. He is pacing more than normal today (suspect it’s in relation to shed coming on) Still hoping/thinking it’s the start of a shed and he is just being a grumpy boy.

He did give me a nice view of his mouth (photo attached) in case anyone sees anything off that I am missing. (Yes I’m still paranoid)

Also attaching picks of him eating his bsfl today since he is such a silly boy!

Attachments

• IMG_9934.jpeg
    IMG_9934.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9928.jpeg
    IMG_9928.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9927.jpeg
    IMG_9927.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 10
I can't seem to find it. I looked under my name, Bilbo, Xanth.....I'll keep trying but I'm not finding that thread I started when i was worried about it last time.
If you click the menu button, under forums, there is a button for threads you started and threads with your posts.

update so far today: he still has his mouth open occasionally, still no sign of star gazing but I’m on the look out just in case. I’m seeing some shedding on his legs/arms and signs of it on his tail and back. He is pacing more than normal today (suspect it’s in relation to shed coming on) Still hoping/thinking it’s the start of a shed and he is just being a grumpy boy.

He did give me a nice view of his mouth (photo attached) in case anyone sees anything off that I am missing. (Yes I’m still paranoid)

Also attaching picks of him eating his bsfl today since he is such a silly boy!
What a great and handsome boy, love how he’s hanging in his feeder cup 🤣👌🏻👌🏻

This is excellent feedback thank you! I was actually wanting to combine my prayer plants into one pot under his feeder and then find a big bushy Pothos or Philodendron or hopefully a flowering plant to provide more coverage in the front/top area.
I had good luck with pothos up high! If they get a lot of light at the top mine have grown like crazy with watering weekly outside of any mist that gets on them

What a great and handsome boy, love how he’s hanging in his feeder cup 🤣👌🏻👌🏻
He is so precious he has done that since he was itty bitty. He doesnt shoot his tongue to get them out of there he just gets right up in the bowl and grabs them with his mouth.

He is so precious he has done that since he was itty bitty. He doesnt shoot his tongue to get them out of there he just gets right up in the bowl and grabs them with his mouth.
Cool! I do feel that they have perfect control of their tongue in terms of needed force and yes they’re the most lazy ones 😅. But, when Sonny shoots it’s not alone accurate but also calculated in the amount force needed to hit the feeder. All my other chams just shoot at full force!

Back
Top Bottom