Need some feedback

Cool! I do feel that they have perfect control of their tongue in terms of needed force and yes they’re the most lazy ones 😅. But, when Sonny shoots it’s not alone accurate but also calculated in the amount force needed to hit the feeder. All my other chams just shoot at full force!
Yep! I have the same experience, I'll make Bilbo shoot at a bug every few days just to ensure all is working well but really he just wants to bite his bugs or shoot lazily at them. Silly Xanths....

It’s mating season as well and mine and Sonny’s Jackson’s are also pacing their cages, they’re looking for girl friends! Happens every year at this time. lol!

Well his gular region is just under his jaws so that’s probably what it is, he’s stretching his mouth open to try to cause the shed to break loose so it will shed off. My guy does this as well.

Oh for small trees to fit in a 4 foot tall enclosure I highly recommend the two I use which are schefflera and I think the other one I have is an umbrella tree or money tree, I can’t remember which. These guys like a forest edge type of home where the leaves are thick so they can hide and not be seen. I have used ficus Benjamina as well but those trees are kind of fussy. They don’t like change so if you buy one and bring it home and it doesn’t like the environment it may loose most of its leaves.

Still not a lot of gaping but there is some. Lots of trying to climb up on the top of the screen though…. 🫣🫣🫣

Look who came to say hello in trade for some BSFL

Attachments

• IMG_9958.jpeg
    IMG_9958.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9956.jpeg
    IMG_9956.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9955.jpeg
    IMG_9955.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 12
Yes, my guy has been clawing at the top of the screen as well. I wish he’d stay off the ceiling and off all the screen because they can loose claws that way!

just checked on him and he is sleeping like this. Thoughts? Should this cause concern? I’ve never sleep him sleep like that before he always rests his head on a branch or leaf.

Attachments

• IMG_9959.jpeg
    IMG_9959.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 11
just checked on him and he is sleeping like this. Thoughts? Should this cause concern? I’ve never sleep him sleep like that before he always rests his head on a branch or leaf.
Just normal lazy Jackson’s behavior 😅 Have found Sonny many times with his horns resting on something while sleeping 👍🏻

Oh how adorable. What a cute species. I haven’t seen any more gaping. It must have been from his shed. Glad it was a stress over nothing incident again. I’d rather look crazy and have it be nothing 🤣🤣🤣
At the moment we don’t stress about them anymore, that’s the time to worry.
Bilbao looks extremely healthy and is growing in a nicely steady pace into a handsome strong Xanth. His horns are also perfect 👌🏻😍

Back
Top Bottom