Calling all kammer babies

hey chad,

the stud in the first pic, whats his name? any future baby girls from him?

Zulu needs a girl sooner or later:rolleyes:

Omg, that is insane!
I knew you had alot....but 4..0..0???
No wonder you have Cricket Crack!!
Surprised you don't sprinkle it on your cereal!, just to get the nutrition to take care of all of them :)
Since im not getting girls I can stick to the plan! !

hey chad,

the stud in the first pic, whats his name? any future baby girls from him?

Zulu needs a girl sooner or later:rolleyes:

Wow, wow, wow Chad...that first pic Ace mentions, is he really that orangey color, or is he more red? That is one awesome male!!!

*bump*!
This is so weekday people can be included in the fun! Check out some of our babies, more to come
Old World, can you post some of the sires again?

Latest pic of my Kammer cham from the sir Manga-fotaka (Blue Lightening) at 4 months old.

I have a Nosy Be on order from the Kammers that will arrive sometime late next month or August...

He is a bit dark since it wasnt the warmest up here today when I took him out and he just had his evening misting. Smart phone camera picture...not the greatest but it works.

linus.jpg

Nihlus is the sire to my new Nosy Be, I liked the dark blue stripes he has compared to Sinatra so I went with him...I was mixed in getting an Ambilobe or Nosy Be for my first cham in returning to the hobby and decided on an Ambilobe because of how they change colors so much between being so young and what they become...I had a great Nosy Be in Elwood that I had to give up...great attitude, blues etc...hence why I fell in love with them.

Here is Gonzo at oh about 4.5-5 months old...

100_0222.jpg

and of course him at about 7-8 months old that I posted before..I would love to know how he is now as I gave him up a couple years ago to someone out of Florida.

100_0257.jpg

Lahimatoa-tigra baby: Kirby Kammer

*bump*!
This is so weekday people can be included in the fun! Check out some of our babies, more to come
Old World, can you post some of the sires again?

I have my precious Kirby, who's sire is Lahimatoa-tigra. This cham is the most precious cham I've owned so far! He's 3.5 months, already had his first shed and is already 'begging' to go outside when he sees the open curtain! He's curious and an easy keeper so far. His red colors are coming in nicely and his patterns resemble his father's -- I am so pleased with the Kammer's care and attention to the offspring they sell. It was obvious Kirby had been handled enough that I could begin bonding with him right away. I recommend the Kammer's and will buy from them again I'm sure!!

Attachments

• hanging out.jpg
    hanging out.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 416
  • Hibiscus umbrella.jpg
    Hibiscus umbrella.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 388
  • Curled tail.jpg
    Curled tail.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 398
  • Son Tiger.jpg
    Son Tiger.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 402
Hi Wendy! I was hoping I would see you! :)
Great pics! Kirby looks awesome, thank you for adding ST's picture
Anne
Liddy thinks this is awesome by the way and thanks everyone for participating.
Boy has she been above and beyond as usual with Krunch!
Is that a different hibiscus?omg, he is sooo posing for the camera! You better enter that in the photo contest!

I am hopefully in line for some Kammer babies soon. I am getting a male for sire 'beautiful explosion' and a female from 'The one'. I know they are going to make for some amazingly colored Amobilobe babies. Anyone have any babies from either of them? They look like some youngins so maybe this is there first couple clutches. Wooo weee so excited! Great thread!

I do not have my female anymore but I do have eggs hopefully hatching soon from the "Odre-ahy!" (AKA Oh My!) lineage.

Should be nice. Can't wait!

I do not have my female anymore but I do have eggs hopefully hatching soon from the "Odre-ahy!" (AKA Oh My!) lineage.

Should be nice. Can't wait!

I love Oh My! I had a hard time not picking up one of his sons:D If not for the wife I probably would have:rolleyes:

This is Kruiser, turning 6 mo
little free range time, he's thinking I can't see him cause he is hiding so well!
Son Tiger is his sire as well
sorry the pic keeps turning :(

Attachments

• 2011-06-17_09-30-05_510.jpg
    2011-06-17_09-30-05_510.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 448
Back
Top Bottom