Brookesia perarmata

Jmeyer

hey everyone, i'm wondering if anyone still has any of these? I know they havent been imported in years and years and it doesnt look like they will be anytime soon but did anyone on here own them back in the day? How difficult were they or does anyone still have any alive from when they were available?

Not available, and if yes, they are illegal and in the several 1000$ pro specimen region, like some Naultinus. Forget them ;)

Newer seen such a dragon-like chameleon! Im curious too about the keeping and any info about them!!!!! :D

Ive havent seen any in the pet trade for years and years. Back in the mid 90's I had the oppurtunity to get some. They were cheap too. I think around 50-75 a piece depending on how many you ordered. I could still kick myself for not gettinng any.

Ive havent seen any in the pet trade for years and years. Back in the mid 90's I had the oppurtunity to get some. They were cheap too. I think around 50-75 a piece depending on how many you ordered. I could still kick myself for not gettinng any.

Till 1995 tons, yes tons (name is program) of parsoniis were imported...and all the other Madagascar stuff, but regarding what was made with this basis of animals it's possibly better that they were completely banned.

I used to keep them and found them to be hardy captives. Unfortunately I didn't provide a moist enough area for the eggs at the time and all the eggs my group produced desiccated before I found them. I only know of a single person still working with them. He is on F3 at the moment, I believe, but he does not sell any of them. I doubt this species will be available again in captivity legally.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom