Bad shed?

Ok cool thank you very much for the information. And I’m very sorry to hear that about your dog I hope he gets a happy long life you obviously care not a lot of people do.. I’m sure not on this forum!! but we all know it’s out there... thank you again for the help

What all does that insurance cover though? Does it cover checkups, blood testing, fecal tests... you know, the normal things? Or does it only cover something major like a surgery or something? I was recently at the vet a couple months ago and it cost me almost $400. Pet insurance definitely would have been nice.

Taken from their website, "[The] exotic pet insurance plan covers accidents and illnesses as well as examinations, lab fees, prescriptions, X-rays, hospitalization and more."

ABAC644E-61D7-497C-B276-D752F1317503.jpeg
I got a picture of the inside of his hand

They will take me in the same day I just have to pay for it up front I got denied for the pay credit they had. I’m trying I know I’m stupid I should of had the insurance by now seeing what’s happened to me in the past. Although this still wouldn’t be covered and I got him like this recently.. I was hoping he would do better having someone pay attention to him rather then be in the pet shop.. but as soon as I get the money I will be in the should be no later then Saturday unless there still open Friday night when I get paid

They will take me in the same day I just have to pay for it up front I got denied for the pay credit they had. I’m trying I know I’m stupid I should of had the insurance by now seeing what’s happened to me in the past. Although this still wouldn’t be covered and I got him like this recently.. I was hoping he would do better having someone pay attention to him rather then be in the pet shop.. but as soon as I get the money I will be in there should be no later then Saturday unless there still open Friday night when I get paid

They will take me in the same day I just have to pay for it up front I got denied for the pay credit they had. I’m trying I know I’m stupid I should of had the insurance by now seeing what’s happened to me in the past. Although this still wouldn’t be covered and I got him like this recently.. I was hoping he would do better having someone pay attention to him rather then be in the pet shop.. but as soon as I get the money I will be in the should be no later then Saturday unless there still open Friday night when I get paid
Don't beat yourself up, just do the best you can! (y)

O that’s not to long of a wait. Thanks for the info. And it’s 84.00 for the year or 9.00 a month for each right? For me with my chameleons and monitors, that will be about 756 a year or 81 a month I have to do 9

After reading this thread I think I will be investing in exotic pet insurance for my chameleon and a few other pets in my little zoo of an apartment lol. Knock on wood, so far I havent had any major medical emergencies with my critters.

Anyway, I hope your chams foot heals up good! Keep us updated, please.

Thank you everyone the info helps ease my mind. I really appreciate it every bit helps! I will definitely keep the situation updated I’m trying to get this all done at once for all my reptiles. But I will be taking this guy to the vet ASAP when that happens I’ll post everything I find out... hopefully won’t be to bad it doesn’t look to be getting any worse doesn’t look any better tho either.. his toes are still looking ok tho that’s a good sign

Back
Top Bottom