Age progression male Kinyongia multituberculata

Yeah I looked for more pics online but no luck. I would really love to work with something like carpenteri -- rarer and cold tolerant...

Update. I will post some more after the shed. He is the mellowest male ever BTW but acting just a bit territorial about the camera -- reflection maybe.
6167184416_2baa92ee40_b.jpg

6167184000_99bb83a194_b.jpg

6166644903_2db45974c3_b.jpg

Oh yea, look at that "stink" eye hes giving you on that last pic.....funny fellow....

Hes awesome, hope my multi look as good as him!! when I get a male from u in very near future that is!! Cant wait for my girl to arrive though......

Thanks dudes. If the sun would just come out I could take some post-shed pics but who knows when that will be?

He is looking really nice Seeco! I would love to see a size comparison btw a K Multi and a K Matschiei.

Btw....that's a funny one about an SD resident complaining about the lack of sun LOL almost like someone from AZ complaining about a lack of sun ;)

nicest Multi I have ever seen as far as colors go! I also have a mini, ok rather huge obsession with Kinyongia:) and I am very partial to Uthmoelleri. Most active, "friendly" species I have ever kept by far, and they are little bulldogs! well, maybe except for the females:(

He is looking really nice Seeco! I would love to see a size comparison btw a K Multi and a K Matschiei.

Btw....that's a funny one about an SD resident complaining about the lack of sun LOL almost like someone from AZ complaining about a lack of sun ;)

Matschiei can get way bigger 413mm total length vs K. multituberculata at 340 mm total length according to J Mariaux et al.

That said I will have to take a pic of this guy on a ruler because that is about 13 inches and I might have that beat.

We are having serious "Marine Layer Issues" here with grey skies all day for at least 2 weeks. It is totally sunny about 5 miles inland though. There is like a magical line you cross and the sun is there full force.

This is the culmination of Louis's hard work and dedication. Proof that breeding for quality and health pays off to those that love chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom