Age progression male Kinyongia multituberculata

Seeco

Avid Member
Selected as a breeder at a very early age for his highly speckled pattern. Pretty cool aside from the horns bending:

About 3 months. That is my pinkie he is on.
6139021583_163d85657c_b.jpg

Umm 5 months, who knows...Good example of an undersize cage.
6139572444_7e3f0cb02e_b.jpg

I have no recollection of taking this pic going with 9 months
6139572550_14942d0987_b.jpg

12 months I guess? I think this was taken just coming out of winter.
6139022453_0e463a853d_b.jpg

Wait for it. Wait for it....

BOOM 17 months. He is even bigger now than all I have seen but the biggest WC males and that is saying a lot because it is much colder on my farm than in Tanzania. It is sad about his horns though. I wish I could know what they are supposed to look like.
6139021511_cc28a3c97f_b.jpg

Last edited:
It is great to see your success with this species in this genus. It is not the Parsonii Club however I think calling the group of keepers and breeders working with this genus the label the Kinyongia Cult makes sense.

dude this guy surprisd me at the end, thats awsome

if a kinyongia cult were ever established, Cain would be one of the leaders:p

You know what.....STOP SHOWING OFF!!!.....:p
Super cool......cant wait for the 20th.....hehehe

First decree of the "K" Cult....California Order..........curse Cain for thinking "Red Heads" are better then multi's..........!!!!

Let me know what you will have available in a PM......thanks!!

First decree of the "K" Cult....California Order..........curse Cain for thinking "Red Heads" are better then multi's..........!!!!

Since I named the Kinyongia Cult :p does that make me a founder?:D

He's stunning Louis. The horns are weird though, give him a little edge though ;) Seeing him I can't wait to see how Herbie looks in another six months! He's starting to show a lot of blue where his white spots used to be. You make it very hard not getting another one!

dude this guy surprisd me at the end, thats awsome

if a kinyongia cult were ever established, Cain would be one of the leaders:p

Cainyongia:D

There are certainly a few of us who share the love for this genus!! Definitely a nice looking male, Seeco!!

I do love the multis but the tavetana and boehmei are my top favorites out of all the Kinyongias I have kept. Even the rarer species.

I like where this is going. Now we need to plan an expedition to Africa to get some new blood :D

the bent horns actually look cool on him. zilla seems to be very strong on gaping last two days. hopefully he quits i would like to give him a shower soon and get the one plant in his cage cleaned cuz everytime i go towards it he gets aggressive plus i wanna add some nice grape vines.

I like where this is going. Now we need to plan an expedition to Africa to get some new blood :D

I'm good to go to African one of these days to see and possibly collect Kinyongia (if collecting is still possible). I forgot his name however a pretty big breeder went to Kenya in the mid 1990's and brought back T. hoehnelii when they were impossibly to buy here in the USA. As far as starting up a group (Kinyongia Cult) I'm good with being a grand elder. Lack of groups is one thing this forum has lacked compared to other forums I have seen. I would give the lead to someone who is more devoted though (Grand Chairman or Grand Forman):D.

Last edited:
I'm good to go to African one of these days to see and possibly collect Kinyongia (if collecting is still possible). I forgot his name however a pretty big breeder went to Kenya in the mid 1990's and brought back T. hoehnelii when they were impossibly to buy here in the USA.

Yeah I've also been talking to Kent about Kinyongia carpenteri. I would seriously go if I could get all the papers cleared.

As far as starting up a group (Kinyongia Cult) I'm good with being a grand elder. Lack of groups is one thing this forum has lacked compared to other forums I have seen. I would give the lead to someone else who is more devoted though (Grand Chairman or Grand Forman):D.

Fearaffect PM'ed me about the leadership and I said that I am just the Stable Keeper who, by his love for the horses, creates the legs of a mighty army!

For now I'm just gonna post most of my stuff in the Kinyongia section rather than in Breeding or Enclosures or whatever. It is already there for us. I'm gonna share pics of my outdoor setup soon so that will get some good conversation going...

Great sequence pictures of your Kinyongia multituberculata Seeco.

Seeing Kinyongia asheorum, carpenteri, matschiei or xenorhina in the wild would be way over the top. Definitely a eco herpetology trip of a lifetime.

Last edited:
Yeah I've also been talking to Kent about Kinyongia carpenteri. I would seriously go if I could get all the papers cleared.

Fearaffect PM'ed me about the leadership and I said that I am just the Stable Keeper who, by his love for the horses, creates the legs of a mighty army!

For now I'm just gonna post most of my stuff in the Kinyongia section rather than in Breeding or Enclosures or whatever. It is already there for us. I'm gonna share pics of my outdoor setup soon so that will get some good conversation going...

Groups are neat I definitely have had some of the more specific in depth conversations in group posts. I have kept Kinyongia xenorhina and they are the most skittish chameleon I have ever kept and for me at the time did not respond well to captivity. I have read similar in an old post on these forums that Kinyongia carpenteri acclimates in general not well to captivity. If one day someone imports a good batch I would not pass on picking up 1.1 or 2.2 though.

Here's the link.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/kinyongia-carpenteri-pictures-35017/

Jared thanks for the link on this link.

Long live the Kinyongia Cult!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom