[FREE] Two special little male panthers looking for forever homes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithSe

Established Member
Hi all,

I have these two young, beautiful little male panther chameleons that are ready to be adopted out to their forever homes! I am offering each of these males for free, with the only cost paid by the adopter being shipping. I want to provide the disclaimer that both of these males have been removed from neglectful situations and had one or more past health issues. They have since been rehabilitated, hence why I am offering them to be adopted out and not selling them due to their health history. I have grown very fond of these two little boys, and will be selective with who adopts them. Although they have made excellent recoveries and our currently thriving, whoever adopts them must be prepared to treat them like any other pet should their conditions ever return, and immediately seek out veterinary assistance. Below are the two available males:

GQokler.jpg

0ELEBcV.jpg

HkD5EQX.jpg

Boy #1 Is a classic yellow bodied blue bar Ambilobe that I estimate is about 4-4.5 months old. I acquired him at a local reptile show, where he was being kept with an adult female in a small glass enclosure and was incredibly stressed. He was thin, missing the tip of his tail, and kept his right eye closed the majority of the time. The vet’s diagnosis was hypovitamonis A, and for the past 1.5 months he has been receiving additional vitamin A supplementation, extra calcium and natural sunlight. He has made a brilliant recovery in no time and appears to be keeping both eyes open 24/7. This boy is very sweet and personable, eats eagerly, and gladly accepts food from your hands!

Miywlic.jpg

MV09rXp.jpg

FZDTn6V.jpg

I am unclear on the locale of Boy #2, but my best guess is some sort of Tamatave or Sambava hybrid. I'd estimate his age to be ~6-6.5 months old. What he lack in bright colors he makes up in personality! This boy is sweet as pie, and is one of the most laid back, cooperative panthers I’ve ever had (aside from going agro on the camera-phone, of course ;)). He was surrendered by a lady from Craigslist a couple months ago and had an awful case of stomatitis. I thought for sure he would have to have parts of his jaw removed, but he’s pulled through in-tact! His treatment included two rounds of Baytril, 2x daily chlorhexidine rinses, and application of Silvadene to the affected areas. The vet said his lips may always appear as though they’re protruding a bit from residual tissue scarring, but he is in otherwise great health and has a voracious appetite!

More than anything, I just want these two sweet boys to find the loving forever homes they deserve! Please PM if interested! Thanks,

Shelby

Just wanted to post a quick update and let everyone know that these guys have officially been adopted out to their new families! Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this post and PM me - I know that I and the two rotund little cherubs that were adopted out certainly appreciate it! :)

P.S. Male #2 who's incredibly laid back and typically a drab brown-green finally put on a little fireworks show:

xrWteSj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom