5 month old nosy be

bobbydigital

Avid Member
Hi everyone, here is my boy I got from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla back in mid August. He is from the Yskoud x Rogue pairing. HUGE thank you to Matt and the rest of his family for all the hard work and dedication they put into their chameleons. I couldn't be more happier with my boy, and Matt has been VERY helpful the entire time.

His first day with me:
Resized_20180814_111257.jpeg

Late august:

20180827_153245.jpg

Early september:
20180904_192711.jpg

Late september:
20180922_141045.jpg

Early October:
20181008_152432.jpg
20181009_160528.jpg

mid october:
20181012_150218.jpg 20181013_211823.jpg

Yesterday/today:
20181024_192447.jpg 20181027_155211.jpg

Hi everyone, here is my boy I got from @Matt Vanilla Gorilla back in mid August. He is from the Yskoud x Rogue pairing. HUGE thank you to Matt and the rest of his family for all the hard work and dedication they put into their chameleons. I couldn't be more happier with my boy, and Matt has been VERY helpful the entire time.

His first day with me:
View attachment 216507

Late august:

View attachment 216510

Early september:
View attachment 216511

Late september:
View attachment 216513

Early October:
View attachment 216515
View attachment 216516

mid october:
View attachment 216517 View attachment 216518

Yesterday/today:
View attachment 216519 View attachment 216520
GORGEOUS!!!

Is it pronounced Nosy Bey, or Nosy Bee?

I always read it Nosy Bee, but heard someone say it the other way, and it had never occured to me before that I was wrong. Typical woman, eh?

Who cares! Lol. My name is Mathys in South Africa. When I was in nursing school I was walking down a long hall in a hospital and heard people talking behind me. The one voice sounded more and more angry with every step I took. At last I looked around right when my nursing instructor with a glowing red face, ready to spontaneously combust in to flames with tyrannical anger screamed at me: "What the hell is wrong with you! I have been calling your name repeatedly and you pay me no notice! Do you want to get thrown out of the nursing program for insubordination? Or don't you know your own name?" I realized that my name is a problem! Oops! Well, that day I realized that foreign names and words can be pronounced many different unrecognizable ways! From that day I have been known as Matt! The last part of my name is pronounced like milk sugar = lactace. And the "a" in there is pronounced like the Brits say the "a" in bath. So writing it Matace in American English would help a lot with pronounciation. So all names get altered in other languages! Like William in English becoming "Guillermo" in Spanish. Holy heck! I just say Nosy Bee. Welcome to America!

Who cares! Lol. My name is Mathys in South Africa. When I was in nursing school I was walking down a long hall in a hospital and heard people talking behind me. The one voice sounded more and more angry with every step I took. At last I looked around right when my nursing instructor with a glowing red face, ready to spontaneously combust in to flames with tyrannical anger screamed at me: "What the hell is wrong with you! I have been calling your name repeatedly and you pay me no notice! Do you want to get thrown out of the nursing program for insubordination? Or don't you know your own name?" I realized that my name is a problem! Oops! Well, that day I realized that foreign names and words can be pronounced many different unrecognizable ways! From that day I have been known as Matt! The last part of my name is pronounced like milk sugar = lactace. And the "a" in there is pronounced like the Brits say the "a" in bath. So writing it Matace in American English would help a lot with pronounciation. So all names get altered in other languages! Like William in English becoming "Guillermo" in Spanish. Holy heck! I just say Nosy Bee. Welcome to America!
Haha! Well said Matt.

Interesting, Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom