Meet Merlin Nosy Be

Thank you so much! I am very happy with him and enjoying spending time with him. Matt already called me an addict. Haha. It's cool to be meeting others in his little Cham family.
Matt and Jessica have a BIG family ;) . Some of us have no boundaries lol (y) . We also have 5 hatched babies . They hatched in May . There is no such thing as one chameleon. One day We will have a green house full of them . . Preferably In Jessica and Matt’s back yard :D.

I couldn't fight off the urge and after at least a month of talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla I received my handsome little guy Merlin. He is a pure Nosy Be and his dad was in the last Calendar (Yskoud). All the photos from the calendar and I just had to join the panther club. Do not worry I have not forgotten about my veiled Camulus and love him just the same. The addiction is real.

I just want to say thank you to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for all the information and the patience with all my questions.

Matt was amazing the whole way through answering all my questions and really went the extra mile for me. I now have found my go to breeder and have made a friend in the process. Thanks Matt!
Know the hatch date on yours? I think it would be interesting to compare them as time goes on...

I have a ambanja female about the same age, her name is Rosy.. she is a mighty hunter!
06DD6BB1-4673-4DD4-A168-ADC530E08B74.jpeg

So far he is a little shy but never aggressive. Once he's out of the cage he just hangs out. My 6 year old loves him because he will even just hang out with her where my veiled will only hang out with me after a lot of attitude.
Septiseye go’s everywhere with us . Him and phoebe. Work , house visits , the bug lady , pizza place , coffee shop , quite a celebrity . He and phoebe get lots of visitors as well .

Septiseye go’s everywhere with us . Him and phoebe. Work , house visits , the bug lady , pizza place , coffee shop , quite a celebrity . He and phoebe get lots of visitors as well .
Let me clarify before I take Lip from other Members I’m not telling you to do as I do with your Chameleon. I know them well I spend lots of time with them . Anyone reading this use your own judgment (y) .

I'll try to make the thread tomorrow. I'm curious to know if our boys are brothers. My boy is growing like a weed.

Only @Matt Vanilla Gorilla can answer that. I know @Scottsquatch is from the same clutch as Merlin. It will be cool if they are and we can see them grow together. Mine was the smaller one front the clutch so he has some catching up to do but the way he eats that won't be a problem. Haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom