Meet Merlin Nosy Be

@Scottsquatch is getting the alpha. It is more than twice the size Merlin is. In all fairness it hatched many days before Merlin did too! The Alphas will often have a more dominant character and brighter coloration. I do think however that Merlin will be more colorful in the end. @Scottsquatch boy is quite domineering over his siblings and now is kept in a cage all by himself till we can ship him. Up untill recently he was kept in a large reptibreeze cage with 2 of his other siblings that are fairly big themselges. It is time for him to have his own cage now. Siblings that are raised together for as long as possible often have better dispositions, seem to be able to handle stress better and are less likely to go through bad hunger strikes!

I couldn't fight off the urge and after at least a month of talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla I received my handsome little guy Merlin. He is a pure Nosy Be and his dad was in the last Calendar (Yskoud). All the photos from the calendar and I just had to join the panther club. Do not worry I have not forgotten about my veiled Camulus and love him just the same. The addiction is real.

I just want to say thank you to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for all the information and the patience with all my questions.

Matt was amazing the whole way through answering all my questions and really went the extra mile for me. I now have found my go to breeder and have made a friend in the process. Thanks Matt!

Beautiful guy! Love the blue! I will look up Matt next time!

Beautiful guy! Love the blue! I will look up Matt next time!
@Matt Vanilla Gorilla And @Teal Beauty have amazing amazing babies . They spend lots of time with them it shows !!. It’s a family business everyone contributes time . There customer service is amazing you will always have answers 24/7 , they go above and beyond . Some of us ABUSE THAT lol :D . You will also make a life long friend .

@Matt Vanilla Gorilla And @Teal Beauty have amazing amazing babies . They spend lots of time with them it shows !!. It’s a family business everyone contributes time . There customer service is amazing you will always have answers 24/7 , they go above and beyond . Some of us ABUSE THAT lol :D . You will also make a life long friend .

I second all that including the taking advantage of the 24/7 answers haha. Matt has been awesome the whole way.

@Matt Vanilla Gorilla I couldn't be happier with Merlin's disposition. Glad I went with him. Sounds like @Scottsquatch will have his hands full haha.

I second all that including the taking advantage of the 24/7 answers haha. Matt has been awesome the whole way.

@Matt Vanilla Gorilla I couldn't be happier with Merlin's disposition. Glad I went with him. Sounds like @Scottsquatch will have his hands full haha.
Oooooo I’m sure Scott will . Septiseye disposition is incredible . He is sooooo sweet . He is also super stubborn and super active . When he decides he going to do something he is HELL BENT !!.

Back
Top Bottom