Meet Merlin Nosy Be

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoshD49, Oct 10, 2018.

1. JoshD49

JoshD49 Avid Member

I couldn't fight off the urge and after at least a month of talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla I received my handsome little guy Merlin. He is a pure Nosy Be and his dad was in the last Calendar (Yskoud). All the photos from the calendar and I just had to join the panther club. Do not worry I have not forgotten about my veiled Camulus and love him just the same. The addiction is real.

I just want to say thank you to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for all the information and the patience with all my questions.

Matt was amazing the whole way through answering all my questions and really went the extra mile for me. I now have found my go to breeder and have made a friend in the process. Thanks Matt!

Attached Files:

2. Chameleomom

Chameleomom Avid Member

Nice looking little man

dshuld and JoshD49 like this.
  3. Decadancin

Decadancin Moderatoris Americanus
    Staff Member

Congrats!!! :) Welcome to the forums Merlin!!!

4. Brodybreaux25

Brodybreaux25 Chameleon Enthusiast

@JoshD49 Picked myself up a male nosy be yesterday too, great minds think alike!

5. dshuld

dshuld Chameleon Enthusiast

Awesome little dude. Blue said "Hello nephew" :LOL::LOL:.

6. JoshD49

JoshD49 Avid Member

Thanks everyone!

Where did you get yours? Congrats on the new little one too.

Is blue the one in your pic? I was talking to Matt about doing a similar post to Jannb's and starting one for the babies of Yskoud. Just so we can see all the different colors they show. I know it will be a while for mine but yeah... Thought it would be cool.

7. Scottsquatch

Scottsquatch Chameleon Enthusiast

Matt goes the extra mile for all his customers. Hes a good guy to deal with.

8. dshuld

Yes, that is my blue lightning in one his many color phases lol. He's yskoud's brother :D.

9. Brodybreaux25

Brodybreaux25 Chameleon Enthusiast

Screwed this post up somehow, expand to read..

JoshD49 likes this.
  10. JoshD49

JoshD49 Avid Member

Mine is doing well. I saw him eat drink and poo yesterday as well. He runs darker colors in his cage but when I take him out he turns lighter. He ate the day I got him home and seems to have a good temperament.

Matt Vanilla Gorilla likes this.
  11. JoshD49

JoshD49 Avid Member

That is so cool to see his extended family! Got to build a family tree at some point haha.

12. dshuld

@Kristen Wilkins septiseye is also a brother but I forget if he was clutch brother or older brother lol. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla may be able to answer that though.

13. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Matt Vanilla Gorilla Chameleon Enthusiast

If I remember correctly they were same parents but different clutch. I believe yours is a few months younger @dshuld

JoshD49 and dshuld like this.
  14. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Matt Vanilla Gorilla Chameleon Enthusiast

Thank you so much for the kind comment! I really appreciate it!

15. Kristen Wilkins

Kristen Wilkins Chameleon Enthusiast

Bothers from different clutches . Sorry @dahuld for the timing on this answer . Thank you Matt for the answer :love: . It’s been crazy on my end over the last few months , I Apologize for not giving an answer quicker .

16. dshuld

No worries, I can understand the been crazy for sure :D.

Matt Vanilla Gorilla and JoshD49 like this.
  17. Kristen Wilkins

:D

JoshD49 likes this.
  18. JoshD49

JoshD49 Avid Member

Looks like the family tree is starting to take shape. Haha. I'll keep you guys updated as he starts getting more colors. Right now he is teal and light green with white stripe. His verticle strips will be green or black depending on his mood and when he puffs up he has res stripes on his chin.

19. Kristen Wilkins

Congratulations On Merlin . He will for sure amaze you . Septiseye is such a HAM !!. Spoiled little ham !!. He’s such a joy :love: . Enjoy every second of Merlin :D.