Meet Merlin Nosy Be

JoshD49

Chameleon Enthusiast
I couldn't fight off the urge and after at least a month of talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla I received my handsome little guy Merlin. He is a pure Nosy Be and his dad was in the last Calendar (Yskoud). All the photos from the calendar and I just had to join the panther club. Do not worry I have not forgotten about my veiled Camulus and love him just the same. The addiction is real.

I just want to say thank you to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for all the information and the patience with all my questions.

Matt was amazing the whole way through answering all my questions and really went the extra mile for me. I now have found my go to breeder and have made a friend in the process. Thanks Matt!

Attachments

• Merlin.jpg
    Merlin.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 195
I couldn't fight off the urge and after at least a month of talking to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla I received my handsome little guy Merlin. He is a pure Nosy Be and his dad was in the last Calendar (Yskoud). All the photos from the calendar and I just had to join the panther club. Do not worry I have not forgotten about my veiled Camulus and love him just the same. The addiction is real.

I just want to say thank you to @Matt Vanilla Gorilla for all the information and the patience with all my questions.

Matt was amazing the whole way through answering all my questions and really went the extra mile for me. I now have found my go to breeder and have made a friend in the process. Thanks Matt!
@JoshD49 Picked myself up a male nosy be yesterday too, great minds think alike!

Thanks everyone!

@JoshD49 Picked myself up a male nosy be yesterday too, great minds think alike!

Where did you get yours? Congrats on the new little one too.

Awesome little dude. Blue said "Hello nephew" :LOL::LOL:.

Is blue the one in your pic? I was talking to Matt about doing a similar post to Jannb's and starting one for the babies of Yskoud. Just so we can see all the different colors they show. I know it will be a while for mine but yeah... Thought it would be cool.

Thanks everyone

Is blue the one in your pic? I was talking to Matt about doing a similar post to Jannb's and starting one for the babies of Yskoud. Just so we can see all the different colors they show. I know it will be a while for mine but yeah... Thought it would be cool.

Yes, that is my blue lightning in one his many color phases lol. He's yskoud's brother :D.

Thanks everyone!

Where did you get yours? Congrats on the new little one too.

Forgot to congratulate you so, CONGRATS! We can be Nosy Be junkies together!

Ty Dye Exotics, holding back on pics till he has relaxed some. Only showed stress when I first opened his box, can’t blame him. Pretty sure that is what an alien abduction would be like. He did eat/drink/poop in front of me yesterday so he appears to have a good temperament.

How’s yours doing?

Screwed this post up somehow, expand to read..

Mine is doing well. I saw him eat drink and poo yesterday as well. He runs darker colors in his cage but when I take him out he turns lighter. He ate the day I got him home and seems to have a good temperament.

@Kristen Wilkins septiseye is also a brother but I forget if he was clutch brother or older brother lol. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla may be able to answer that though.
Bothers from different clutches . Sorry @dahuld for the timing on this answer . Thank you Matt for the answer :love: . It’s been crazy on my end over the last few months , I Apologize for not giving an answer quicker .

Looks like the family tree is starting to take shape. Haha. I'll keep you guys updated as he starts getting more colors. Right now he is teal and light green with white stripe. His verticle strips will be green or black depending on his mood and when he puffs up he has res stripes on his chin.

Looks like the family tree is starting to take shape. Haha. I'll keep you guys updated as he starts getting more colors. Right now he is teal and light green with white stripe. His verticle strips will be green or black depending on his mood and when he puffs up he has res stripes on his chin.
Congratulations On Merlin . He will for sure amaze you . Septiseye is such a HAM !!. Spoiled little ham !!. He’s such a joy :love: . Enjoy every second of Merlin :D.

Back
Top Bottom