Yay! Fogger FIXED!

Mine is not working correctly! Again! I am getting frustrated 😠 I need to find time to hit up James to help me out.. 🙃
I have 2 foggers. 1 only worked for a month and I dropped the other one a few days ago. I really need to buy 2 fogger but I might try the diy fogger built by @crosscutts.
20240410_093216.jpg

His fogger is awesome. I’m going to upgrade all my Amazon bought foggers with a James fogger. So much better.
I wish I could afford to do that! I am getting sick of buying amzn foggers lol This one is an ultrasonic fogger/mistmaker (like the ones at Halloween).. with a small fan and a tube coming out of a 3 gallon container 🫣🤣 Right now I'm strapped for spendable money, so I'm improvising with stuff I already have, or can get readily from doordash 🤫 lol

I wish I could afford to do that! I am getting sick of buying amzn foggers lol This one is an ultrasonic fogger/mistmaker (like the ones at Halloween).. with a small fan and a tube coming out of a 3 gallon container 🫣🤣 Right now I'm strapped for spendable money, so I'm improvising with stuff I already have, or can get readily from doordash 🤫 lol
Both of my foggers were amazon. 1 was really good (the one I dropped) the other one only worked 1/2 months. I spent about 140.00 for both. Because i now need 2 foggers, DIY seems like a cheaper option for me.

Oh man I'm sorry. :(

They’re really not that expensive to build. I think it’s 29 bucks for the fogger from house of Hydro, and the parts with the bucket I think or another 20. What I do like about these is they last a long freaking time. If you need help, you know where to find me.😊

They’re really not that expensive to build. I think it’s 29 bucks for the fogger from house of Hydro, and the parts with the bucket I think or another 20. What I do like about these is they last a long freaking time. If you need help, you know where to find me.😊
You're the best, James. I appreciate you 😉

Back
Top Bottom