What did YOU get for Christmas?

I got a beautiful 2010 Chameleon forum calendar and The Chameleons of Madagasger DVD!! I also got some outdoor running gear YAY!!!

i got an early xmas pressie from my 15 year old son in nov, my baby veiled cham (norbit) and my hubby got me a pair of electric blue geckos which i collect after new year as the reptile shop stops selling animals from mid dec to jan

some power tools, and a lot of good food. my daughter made out like a bandit. her first christmas was awesome, here she is in my favorite but blurry picture. 8 month old violet!
DSC01973.jpg

got some Red LEDs for viewing lizards at night, got a 5hp shop vac, Grey Goose, camping gear. Kaleid got a new cage, Cat got catnip and toys

tried texting Lance, but didnt get a response so no new female panther yet:D
(was down the street at knotts)

I got a Carpet and Rudis cham, a new snowboard/bindings/boots and im getting another boa at the expo coming up :)

I got quite a bit of stuff this year. I got games for my Wii, psp, and ds, I got some cash that I'll be putting aside for the perfect mellers chameleon this year if one comes up, and probably the coolest thing I got is I'm taking a mini vacation for an 8 hour paranormal investigation at Waverly Hills Sanitorium.

Our Pet's Christmas :)

My Hubby and I exchange wrapped gifts with other family members but we only give each other small inexpensive stocking gifts. I get special bath soaps and chocolate. He gets special snacks. Our main giving has always been done for our cats and now, this year, my Blue Crown Conure. They each have a stocking which is hung with ours over the fireplace:

Christmas1.JPG

We have a total blast doing the stockings with the cats. They know it's a special day and we spend a couple of hours with them and their stockings while drinking coffee and having special morning pastries. Here are the cats having fun:

Christmas2.JPG Christmas3.JPG

Christmas4.JPG

My Hubby gave me Cody about six weeks ago. He's four months old now and I adore him. He got a stocking with toys and special treats. Below he is sitting on his cage door eating a pinenut. You can see the little hole he drilled with his beak to get at the nut inside. Edit....Actually you can't see it, but its there. You can also see one of his favorite toys in the background (orange colored) which has already been chewed on quite a bit. Conures are big wood chewers. He spends hours every day chewing on his wood toys:

Cody11.JPG

The Chameleons and Geckos got special treats too (hornworms and roaches). I've got way too many of those critters to have individual stockings for them all. The bugs wouldn't stay in them anyway! :p

Have a good last week of 2009!

I got gift cards for bookstores; I know a lot of people aren't all that keen of gift cards, but I really like buying books, so they're great gifts for me. Got my husband a chimp sponsorship (Jane Goodall Institute) and gorilla sponsorship (Dian Fossey), together with a book on great ape conservation. Thaxter seemed to enjoy having us home for the four day weekend, and all but ran to meet us when we got home from work yesterday.

I received a Toshiba Mini NB205, clothes, perfume, and chocolate from my mom. From my boyfriend, I received a Nixon watch (the Newton), a Dakine backpack for school, and a nice new case for my phone. Along with those, I also received a Coach key chain and nail polish, and couple of gift cards as well.

Back
Top Bottom