What NEVER gets old for you?

You gotta see Titanic, and I guess Percy Jackson depends on your age(although I think adults would like it too) but it’s a great read for me since I’m only 13 and I love these genres like Percy Jackson, it’s kind of like Harry Potter, only less magic and more Greek gods, powers, and weapons(and the occasional romance and comedy😉)

You gotta see Titanic, and I guess Percy Jackson depends on your age(although I think adults would like it too) but it’s a great read for me since I’m only 13 and I love these genres like Percy Jackson, it’s kind of like Harry Potter, only less magic and more Greek gods, powers, and weapons(and the occasional romance and comedy😉)
I'm an adult (30). Those kinds of books are fun for all ages. Just depends on your taste.

I'm an adult (30).
I guess that's relative, though it's pretty easy to tell the "kids" from the "adults".

This wasn't supposed to be about favorite things, but things you never get tired of after many years.
Not the same thing at all, but I suppose it's all relative. :)

I’ll try Percy bc I’m a fellow 13 year old

I’m impressed that you guys are 13 years old and actually read. So very many people, especially younger ones, claim to hate reading. As a lifelong reader, I’ve never understood.
+1. I was read to going back almost as far as I can 'member.

1626275102404.png

I 'member my aunt reading me Grimm's Fairy Tales (un-dumbed down versions) and The 1001 Arabian Nights when I was 4, and I 'member my mom reading me Journey to the Center of the Earth and The Time Machine when I was 5.

@MissSkittles I don’t understand either. So many of my friend DREAD reading when they have to read one for school or just because their mom wants them to. Personally, I love it, and I read LITERALLY every night before I go to sleep. I wish there were more people my age who loves to read. Guess it’s just me and @Josiah134 on the teen book train haha!

@MissSkittles I don’t understand either. So many of my friend DREAD reading when they have to read one for school or just because their mom wants them to. Personally, I love it, and I read LITERALLY every night before I go to sleep. I wish there were more people my age who loves to read. Guess it’s just me and @Josiah134 on the teen book train haha!
Hahaha I stayed up till one last night reading for four hours 😂 you should try song of Albion it’s soooooooooo good I garuntee you will like it

Back
Top Bottom