What NEVER gets old for you?

fantastic mr. fox.
Wes Anderson has become one of our favorite filmmakers! (y)(y)
We can usually tell one of his films (even those we haven't seen) from a clip—like Coen Bros., Howard Hawks, or Frank Capra.
We haven't seen The French Dispatch yet, so something to look forward to! 😁

I love this! Movies I could and have watched a million times…my guilt pleasures…sleepless in Seattle, you got mail, and the fantastic mr. fox.

I will forever love donuts and most any fried dough. Where I’m from snowballs are 😍 I could eat multiple a day forever. And on the subject of my home based foods. Crawfish will forever be my favorite food to binge.

Activities that will never get old…getting to the top of a climb (rock climbing), that first sight of alpine lake especially when hiking, the feeling of releasing the shutter and knowing I got shot while I advance the film (photography stuff), the moment right after I finish building something and I step back and look at my finished creation, oh and when babies laugh at my jokes 😂😂😂
Ooooooh fantastic mr fox is awesome

Food wise ramen and sushi are a go to and cheap messy takeout mmmmmmmm, cherry pie, banana bread which I’m making Rn actually 😂. I love to cook last summer I made blueberry tarts and sold them I made 130$ at a bake sale 😂

We can usually tell one of his films (even those we haven't seen) from a clip—like Coen Bros., Howard Hawks, or Frank Capra.

The Royal Tenenbaums and Darjeeling Limited 😍😍😍 so good… there are a few I haven’t seen in this list. I took a screenshot lol. Def gonna check em out.

I haven't seen most of them. :(

Been waiting for this post!Get ready, this is gonna be like verse 2 of the song “My Favorite Things” who can guess what movie that song is from?

Movies:
A Quiet place
Avengers
Harry Potter(although I liked the books more)
The Dark Knight trilogy
Pretty much all animal documentary’s
The Office
Hunger Games
Titanic
Books:
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Percy Jackson
The Giver
And pretty much anything Horror or Mystery.

Food/Drink/Candy:
Steak
Tacos
Salad
Dr.Pepper
Barq’s (Root beer)
Jell-O(mmmm🤤)
Saltwater taffy(I feel like nobody likes this?)
Oreos dipped in milk
Other:
Hearing the MistKing go off
The crunch of bugs when my Cham eats them
Mowed grass(who doesn’t like this?)

Don't have to guess....Julie Andrews ...Sound of Music.

I agree on the smell of freshly mowed grass...Barq's root beer...and 8 have to add...smell of the air after a fresh cool rain.

"All I want is a place somewhere...far away from the cold night air"....now who remembers that one?

Love Purdys chocolates too.

Last edited:
Don't have to guess....Julie Andrews ...Sound of Music.

I agree on the smell of freshly mowed grass...Barq's root beer...and 8 have to add...smell of the air after a fresh cool rain.

"All I want is a place somewhere...far away from the cold night air"....now who remembers that one?

Love Purdys chocolates too.
Ding ding!

I know right? Who doesn’t love freshly mowed grass? And I know what you mean,that misty fresh air is so amazing after a nice long rain.

My Fair Lady?

Mmm chocolate…all of it is good except white chocolate.(I’m pretty sure someone already said that?🤤😆

Ok kinyongia, can you guess this one?

“Toot sweet, Toot Sweet, the candies you whistle, the whistles you eat, toot sweet, toot sweet, the eatable tweetable treats!”

Ding ding!

I know right? Who doesn’t love freshly mowed grass? And I know what you mean,that misty fresh air is so amazing after a nice long rain.

My Fair Lady?

Mmm chocolate…all of it is good except white chocolate.(I’m pretty sure someone already said that?🤤😆

Ok kinyongia, can you guess this one?

“Toot sweet, Toot Sweet, the candies you whistle, the whistles you eat, toot sweet, toot sweet, the eatable tweetable treats!”
Easy chitty chitty bang bang

Been waiting for this post!Get ready, this is gonna be like verse 2 of the song “My Favorite Things” who can guess what movie that song is from?

Movies:
A Quiet place
Avengers
Harry Potter(although I liked the books more)
The Dark Knight trilogy
Pretty much all animal documentary’s
The Office
Hunger Games
Titanic
Books:
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Percy Jackson
The Giver
And pretty much anything Horror or Mystery.

Food/Drink/Candy:
Steak
Tacos
Salad
Dr.Pepper
Barq’s (Root beer)
Jell-O(mmmm🤤)
Saltwater taffy(I feel like nobody likes this?)
Oreos dipped in milk
Other:
Hearing the MistKing go off
The crunch of bugs when my Cham eats them
Mowed grass(who doesn’t like this?)
You got awesome taste in books and movies

You got...My Fair Lady!

Don't know that one but I could cheat and look it up! :)

I like white chocolate too...but not as much as the rest.
Yay! Normally I’m not that good at movie trivia but I just watched My Fair Lady a month or two ago.

Muahahaha I finally stumped kingongia!
No cheating!

yeah white chocolate is basically at the bottom of my chocolate list but it’s not that bad.

Back
Top Bottom