What NEVER gets old for you?

Klyde O'Scope

Chameleon Enthusiast
Is there some movie you've seen 100 times, and have memorized every line, but you still watch any/every time it comes on?
Is there a song that's been a favorite for years, but you'll still sit in the car until it's over before getting out or turning off the radio?
Do you have a favorite dish, menu item, ice cream flavor 😋 etc. that you order all the time or more frequently than anything else?
Anything else—any experience—that just never gets old no matter what?

I have a few...
Watching my chameleon hunt.... Zot!... Yoink!... gnom, gnom, gnom... gulp!
Friendly's Forbidden Chocolate ice cream
The Three Stooges shorts featuring Curly
Any Judy Holliday movie
The Maltese Falcon (1941 version)
To Have and Have Not (1944)
Roadrunner cartoons—in fact, pretty much any Loonie Tunes/Merrie Melodies between 1941 & 1959, but especially when Foghorn Leghorn picks Barnyard Dog up by the tail and wails on his rump with a board

Some stuff just never gets old. :ROFLMAO:

I've watched Titanic too many times and Die Hard too. Pretty Woman is another, Ghost, Breakfast Club too.

Studying the critters that come to my back yard....giving the chipmunk a peanut that's too long to fit in its cheek to see what it will do about it. It's rather amazing....one starts shelling the nut and puts the first nut in the shell into his other cheek then fits the remaining she'll with two nuts left in it in the empty cheek. Another just pipits the nut crossways between the teeth and abandons the idea of the cheek altogether.

Same with the squirrels that try to take 2 peanuts...I give them fat ones so they have to figure out how to carry both. Some of them figure it out.

Testing the bravery of the bluejays to see how close they'll come to me to get a nut. They dart in close in a hurry and make a quick escape. For I throw 3 different sized nuts out on the patio they run from one to the other testing the weight but if the nuts are close to me they just grab the one furthest away from me.

I used to test the reptiles in similar ways sometimes.

All those things never got/get old for me.

Walking in the house and being greeted by my pets who, every day, thought I'd never come home from work.

Telling my daughter "nighty-o spidey-o" and her responding "goodnight spider!"....we don't even know why we say this, or where it originally came from, but it has stuck for years!

Foster Freeze butterfinger twister never gets old.

Disney.

What is Foster Freeze butterfinger twister?
Foster Freeze is an ice cream place (with my faaaaavorite ice cream). And the butterfinger twister is like....a blizzard from Dairy Queen....it is just a soft serve ice cream blended with butterfinger pieces.

Last edited:
The composer or the Saint Bernard?
Which do you think?
B37AD914-C2A9-4CFD-A9BD-C6D7FD1211E7.jpeg

Here's some more of mine:
Activities:
  • any type of saltwater fishing, but especially when on a boat by some reefs or an oil rig
  • riding rollercoaster
  • traveling and experiencing new cultures and authentic food
  • watching the US Women's Nation Soccer Team
  • body-surfing great waves in the ocean
  • a good bubble bath
  • taking my pups to the dog park and watching how excited they get
  • air conditioning!
  • making/crafting anything
Movies:
  • Mulan
  • Ghostbusters (the all-female version)
TV Shows: