What did YOU get for Christmas?

Julirs

First of all-Merry Christmas to all of my Forum Friends! :)

I am getting a temp gun (as soon as my family wakes up to open presents):p and a beautiful new Crested Gecko and female Veiled (Otto baby) from Catherine (Pardalisgirl) as soon as the weather breaks enough to ship!

Gecko-1.jpg

About 5 years ago I got my Mom a "Christmas Mr. Hanky". Last night for Christmas Eve dinner he was one of the centerpieces!
DSCN5902.jpg

DSCN5903.jpg

Last edited:
For Christmas i got a new phone:) the new mario game for WII, a CD, and a ton of clothes. Im pretty happy with the gifts i got. Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy your day.

A sony cybershot DSC-H20 with full HD of 1080p 10.1 mega pixels, 10x optical zoom, 3" LCD screen, and HD movies 720p! From my boyfriend. Many a great pictures of Molly coming soon!

I got two chameleon cages (one for my Jackson's and one for my soon-to-get panther :D), a couple books, a couple great dresses, and loads of art supplies.

I got my prezzie early (back in mid Nov).:D I just wanted my hubby to say yes to getting a male cham! He finally agreed when we met Tommy! So here he is - my bestest prezzie this year (even if I did buy him myself!):p

Tommyscuteface19Dec09.jpg

Julirs - that's a very unusual centre piece on your table, lol! Surely that must reduce conversation to a low level at the dining table, lol! Mr Hanky! So funny!:D

A present from one of my chams

One of my chams could not have planned it better. She gave me 37 eggs this morning.
The sire is the grandson to my avatar. Can't wait for these to hatch.
Lance

Last edited:
Julirs that crested looks AMAZING! I didn't ask for anything for Christmas since I've gotten a lot of what I've wanted during the year. Instead, I just asked for money to get a new backpack since mine was stolen hehe. But I got my mom a new purse and wallet, my sister a couch, and since my dad never talks to me anymore and uses the excuse "It's my work phone I can't talk on it", a prepaid phone.. LOL

One of my chams could not have planned it better. She gave me 37 eggs this morning.
Lance

Awww! That's a cool present! Lily laid me her first clutch last Christmas, bless her, but they were infertile.

Lance

Congrats Lance! Merry Christmas!

I got a Nano iPod, chameleon Christmas ornament, Luie & Camille tote bag and more.

I got the Newgy robo pong 2050... i am really into table tennis LOL... i got a male Faly that i am expecting soon! a long with two female youngsters!

Inglorious Basterds, Harry Potter Half blood prince, Religuous, and a nice hoody. and some gift cards.

Merry Christmas all :)

Heres what I got,

A mistking, a few new camera lenses, a gorilla tripod (really neat!), a nice poster in a frame of all my chameleons, money, clothes, a guava tree from grandma, some DVDs, and a very special chameleon statue ;) :D

Merry Christmas everyone

Back
Top Bottom