well cancer is back for the holidays

daveo

Established Member
:(

My wife was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer last year over Christmas. Since then we have gone through chemo and 6 months of remission. Now the CT scan shows it has returned. Chemo starts tuesday. I am sooooo Bummed:(:(:(

That is very sad news. I am so sorry for you. I don't think there is one person on this forum who has not been toched by cancer in some way, whether it be family member, friend, co worker etc. It is everwhere. I lost my dad to cancer, both grandparents, numerous friends, the list goes on and on. I hope this time they get rid of it for good and your wife can go on to lead a healthy happy life. Wishing you guys all the best. God bless..

I am so sorry to see this! I hope that all goes well with her treatment and that this time it is gone for good!! Good Luck!

Sorry to hear about this.

I have met many people where I live who have tried peroxide treatment for their cancer, and they were all cured of their cancers within 3 months and it hadn't returned in years.

Peroxide was found to be an effective treatment for cancer in the 1930's, but it never took off because unfortunately this was during Hitler's Nazi Regime.

In fact Dr. Otto Warburg received the Nobel Prize for his research in the field of cell respiration, particularly cancer cells.

Get a professional to advise you though, as its application has to be precise and the type of peroxide you use is extremely important. And from what my customers had told me, it is only for newly diagnosed cancer and not advanced cancer or patients with chemotherapy or radiation damage.

Worth looking into though, if you can find an expert on it.

Best of luck!

Thank you all for your kind words and positive energy. We will need it that is for sure. I have eight kids and last time we went through Chemo my parents came to help take care of the family. This time it will be all me because my mom had a stroke over thanksgiving so she has her own illness to recover from. I am just feeling sorry for myself and I need to buck up, but right now I am just to far down it.

you and your wife must be feeling like you've been kicked hard
You have every right to feel bummed.
But she has shown she can withstand a lot already, and I hope that with your strength you will be able to get past this next battle.

If you've not already found one, consider looking for and joining a support group. Especially since you wont have the same level of support from your parents this time.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am actually a leukemia survivor, so if you or your wife need anyone to talk to who has been through it firsthand, I don't mind at all. If you were closer I would gladly offer to help with your family. I wish there was something I could do. :(

You guys can do it though. You've been through it once, and you can certainly beat it again. This time it will be for good. Remember the power of the mind.

Just wanted to say i'm sorry. My wife has fought cervical cancer in the past. I know what a trial it can be. I wish yo both the best.

I am so deeply sorry to hear what you and your wife are going through. You have had a very hard year. You have every reason to feel every emotion that you do. Please know you are both in my prayers as you continue this fight.

I'm terribly sorry for what you have faced in the past as well as now. Best of luck and you will be in my thoughts as you begin this difficult journey again.

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom